B bk drk Active Member Joined Jun 27, 2007 Sythe Gold 16 Messages 106 Apr 13, 2009 #1 Should I sell my santa hat right now or wait longer? Here is a link to it in the GE -- http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem.ws?obj=1050
Should I sell my santa hat right now or wait longer? Here is a link to it in the GE -- http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem.ws?obj=1050
B bk drk Active Member Joined Jun 27, 2007 Sythe Gold 16 Messages 106 Apr 13, 2009 #3 So I should lol?
M Mage 0wnz Active Member Joined Apr 13, 2009 Sythe Gold 0 Messages 118 Apr 13, 2009 #4 Yer you should definitely sell now imho
B bk drk Active Member Joined Jun 27, 2007 Sythe Gold 16 Messages 106 Apr 13, 2009 #5 Allright thanks then lol EDIT -- Should I sell it for max or market price?
B bk drk Active Member Joined Jun 27, 2007 Sythe Gold 16 Messages 106 Apr 13, 2009 #6 How much should i sell the santa hat for?
R RSACCSELLER25 Apprentice Joined Oct 9, 2008 Sythe Gold 0 Messages 863 Apr 13, 2009 #7 I doubt it will sell in the GE try selling it in world 1 or 2. Sell it for as high as you can.
Z zaxxa Apprentice Joined Dec 9, 2007 Sythe Gold 0 Messages 649 Apr 13, 2009 #8 Why don't you wait till November?
mike_w_99 Grand Master Joined Nov 5, 2008 Sythe Gold 0 Messages 2,034 Location surrey bc Apr 14, 2009 #10 Omfg no if you sold it you're stupid. It's clearly going up, and hasn't made any type of drop or center yet, it's definatly still waiting time. (30 day average)
Omfg no if you sold it you're stupid. It's clearly going up, and hasn't made any type of drop or center yet, it's definatly still waiting time. (30 day average)
The_0ne Active Member Joined Sep 21, 2008 Sythe Gold 0 Messages 237 Apr 14, 2009 #11 Dont sell it. wait abit. like me i sold my green h mask(ages ago) for 22 mil when it got that high. a week later it dropped back down to 11 mil so i brought another 1. just wait until you feel its right.
Dont sell it. wait abit. like me i sold my green h mask(ages ago) for 22 mil when it got that high. a week later it dropped back down to 11 mil so i brought another 1. just wait until you feel its right.
Dark Koed Active Member Joined Apr 13, 2009 Sythe Gold 0 Messages 229 Location In My Home. Apr 14, 2009 #12 Sell it now, you might of missed your chance but try and sell it
Black Plastic Active Member Joined Feb 26, 2008 Sythe Gold 0 Messages 220 Apr 14, 2009 #14 Wait for it till you think it is at the max that it is going to get up to
Z_E_Z_I_M_A Apprentice Joined Jan 25, 2007 Sythe Gold 0 Messages 781 Location In my own Flat Apr 14, 2009 #15 sell 3k under max....in 3 days the price will drop hard!