Sell 25b Ikov (BTC only)

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Serge998, May 16, 2015.

Sell 25b Ikov (BTC only)
  1. Unread #1 - May 16, 2015 at 10:49 PM
  2. Serge998
    Joined:
    May 4, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Serge998 Newcomer

    Sell 25b Ikov (BTC only)

    Still for sale ,

    Current Stock: 253b and Full torva

    Status: ONLINE



    Tos:

    I'm not going first,
    I only take BTC NO PAYPAL
    I can choose not to deal with you for ANY REASON
    I can cancel a deal at anytime without giving you a reason.
    I can change these anytime I want to without letting you know.

    By adding me/pming me you agree to these Terms and Services.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 17, 2015 at 1:03 AM
  4. bonezz
    Joined:
    May 16, 2015
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    177

    bonezz

    Addicted Gambler

    Banned

    Sell 25b Ikov (BTC only)

    Scammed me for 45 dollars
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 17, 2015 at 1:43 AM
  6. Serge998
    Joined:
    May 4, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Serge998 Newcomer

    Sell 25b Ikov (BTC only)

    Please don't make stuff up , I messaged you but you didnt reply not my fault not a scam :)! Im getting off now will finish this deal tomarrow as you're not online.
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 17, 2015 at 1:58 PM
  8. Serge998
    Joined:
    May 4, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Serge998 Newcomer

    Sell 25b Ikov (BTC only)

    Still for sale Bonezz was refunded since he thought I was scaming..
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 17, 2015 at 3:22 PM
  10. Barlym
    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2014
    Posts:
    725
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Barlym Apprentice
    Banned

    Sell 25b Ikov (BTC only)

    add me skype
     
  11. Unread #6 - May 24, 2015 at 5:02 PM
  12. Serge998
    Joined:
    May 4, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Serge998 Newcomer

    Sell 25b Ikov (BTC only)

    Bump still available , went out of town!
     
  13. Unread #7 - May 24, 2015 at 5:16 PM
  14. RSPS Trader
    Joined:
    May 21, 2015
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RSPS Trader Member
    Banned

    Sell 25b Ikov (BTC only)

    I am willing to purchase the whole stock via paypal. Message me if interested.
     
  15. Unread #8 - May 24, 2015 at 5:23 PM
  16. Khaini
    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2011
    Posts:
    1,684
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    117

    Khaini Buying and selling RuneLive gp!

    Sell 25b Ikov (BTC only)

    Would you accept Paypal from me? If so, PM me.
     
< Buying 20-30b IKOV. PP | Buying Ikov GP (I GOT BITCOIN) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site