Second Post - More info

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Beefchrist., Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Second Post - More info
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 12, 2011 at 8:07 AM
  2. Beefchrist.
    Referrals:
    0

    Beefchrist. Guest

    Second Post - More info

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Refund needed or get banned - talk to Pokemoners

    Date the ban will be lifted: 06-14-2011, 10:00 PM

    If you feel that this ban was given in error, you may explain why you think so in the Dispute Forum without registering a new account, and a moderator or administrator will review your case and come to a final decision.




    First off, i feel like this is power-abusing, cause if it was someone else in this case he had to fill in a scammer-report and it would get denied cause he would have no proof. In your' case i think it is the same. I am 100% sure you have no proof, if you do i will refund you.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 13, 2011 at 12:30 AM
  4. Pokemoners
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    4,161
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    39

    Pokemoners <3 PIKACHU <3
    Retired Sectional Moderator $5 USD Donor

    Second Post - More info

    First, I didn't save the picture of me accepting the trade... But you acknowledge that it did happen (see vouches on his thread).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Come on. What do I have to gain for making this accusation for a measly amount of 7.5M? That's maybe $3!!! I'm really indifferent over this small amount. I'm just upset you'd lie to me, and then deny it. You certainly annoy me, with your insolent remarks and over-confidence in your products.

    You've never had troubles with a customer. I've rarely had problems dealing with these trades. I've dealt with more money, been involved in more trades, and have donated more on Sythe than this trade is worth. Isn't that counter-productive on my part, if I were to be lying?

    Thirdly, how exactly can there be proof given this situation? I think this was all a ploy by you because you knew there's not 100% failproof way to prove that the upgrades were legit or not. The only viable option was that I were to record every single second of all time of my computer's activities from the trade till I were to re-sell them, which you know could not happen due to the intent I had for these upgrades - reselling, which can take upwards of days and days. Therefore, you knew that I could claim that these upgrades do not work but be blocked with the simple claim that I have no conclusive evidence that assure 100% foolproof guarantee given the intricate circumstance of said predicament.

    Now I ask you, who has greater motives? Who's side makes more sense?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 13, 2011 at 11:28 AM
  6. Karl
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2010
    Posts:
    5,755
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    110

    Karl Devils Advocate
    Do Not Trade

    Second Post - More info

    hahaha omfg thats hilarious

    You scam a mod and then think its power abuse? Pay him back.
     
< To Finn | To Finn >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site