Scummerside scammed santa hat

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Eindbaas., Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scummerside scammed santa hat
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 7, 2011 at 11:01 AM
  2. Eindbaas.
    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Eindbaas. Member

    Scummerside scammed santa hat

    Link to scammer's Sythe profile: http://sythe.org/member.php?u=293557
    Briefly explain the trade: Guy said he had 20+ vouches etc, didn't want to go first and there were no MiddleMans online. So I thought okay, I go first. So I gave him the Santa hat and he said he'd go to the WU office to send the money. Okay I waited 1 hour and then he said he was back and I asked for the details, he said OK let me type it and then he went offline...
    How they scammed: ^^
    Proof that you were not talking to an impostor: I got PM's from him confirming the trade. I don't know how to proof that, maybe a Mod can see it or I can make a screenshot?
    Trade screenshots: I have no proof of the trade in RS, but he stated on msn that he was typing the details for WU so that should be enough.

    MSN conv:

    Code:
    Scum Erside says
    Ready?  
    Jasper . says
    sec  
    Scum Erside says
    Was up for 4 hours almost  
    ready?
    Jasper . says
    How are we going to do it now?  
    Scum Erside says
    you were gonna go first/increment
    Jasper . says
    You mind using an OMM?
    Scum Erside says
    Idk of any that do wu
    Jasper . says
    I can pay the fees
    Scum Erside says
    I do have 20+ vouches tho
    Do any use WU?
    Idk how it would work they would have to leave to pick it up, pay for the fee's and stuff
    Jasper . says
    I can just give the rsgp to the OMM, then you can send me the code or whatever and then the OMM can give you the RSGP
    Scum Erside says
    isn't even an omm on atm  
    So are you fine with going first? I got all my vouches, I can do anything reasonable to get the trust, I do have 20+ vouches, 2 ex mod vouches, mod vouch/omm and alot of people went first to me, If you want too I can let you hold onto my 120 with 99 str rapier and 85 dung while we trade to ensure I won't scam?
    I have never scammed and never will, I have no reason too and I already gained alot of trust.
    Jasper . says
    Damn lol
    Its just hard man I really dont want to get scammed
    Scum Erside says
    I looked at every omm, none are on.
    I won't scam like I said all my trust, I will let you on my main while trading, I even have a vouch from one of the most trusted people on sythe - video.
    Jasper . says
    I know
    Scum Erside says
    What do you say?  
    woah thats a creepy face
    I put : ]
    Jasper . says
    Look I got people telling me to always trade using an OMM you know  
    Scum Erside says
    I know, but none are on, I'm not a leecher, I'm willing to let you on my main with 85 dg, 99 str, rapier, all that, I'm not going to risk that + my trust on sythe.
    You can video it and everything too
    Jasper . says
    Yeah you got some nice vouches but this will be your biggest trade you have done so far right?
    Scum Erside says
    Yeah, close was a 66m then a 60m right after too.
    Jasper . says
    Thats whats making it a bit more difficult
    Scum Erside says
    I understand, but I won't scam, I fell asleep at 3:30 am last night and woke up at 6:30 am (Now 10:30 am) to do the trade, I have to have my first big trade at some point, You can trust me.
    Jasper . says
    I know I need to give someone a chance but yeah it's a lot of money for me lol
    I'm 16 years old u know xD
    Scum Erside says
    So am I lol
    Jasper . says
     
    xD
    Scum Erside says
    I work hard irl for my money
    Jasper . says
    What about I sell you the santa first and maybe later I can sell you some other stuff if you want
    Scum Erside says
    So can we do it? like I said, all my vouches, I even have a pin shop I've made about 90m from that in the past 3-4 days, never scammed once, on 1 occassion last night I sold someone a pin, it was my last one I thought and It was used, so I even gave the money back and went to pick up the card.
    Okay
    Sounds fine with me.
    Jasper . says
    So santa for $70
    right?
    Scum Erside says
    75$ ^_^
    Jasper . says
    PM me for confirmation
    Scum Erside says
    Alright
    Jasper . says
    70$ is fine lol  
    Scum Erside says
    Alright   was being honest though xD
    Jasper . says
    Lol @ all those phising emails I get >.<
    Scum Erside says
    I get em too really annoying
    sent the pm
    Jasper . says
    okay  
    Okay good  
    What info do you need?
    Scum Erside says
    Okay where shall we meet?
    Jasper . says
    and where do we meet ingame?
    Scum Erside says
    I need your adress, City, irl name, zip code I think
    Uhh
    w60 lumb?
    Jasper . says
    okay  
    Scum Erside says
    rsn?
    Jasper . says
    Are you recording this too?
     
    REMOVED
    Scum Erside says
    Yep
    kkk
    kk*
    I have str cape, rapier, defender, torso, bunny ears  
    Jasper . says
    nice  
    Scum Erside says
    Sir iiillpklliil
    Jasper . says
    Btw do you need the name like it is on my passport?
    Scum Erside says
    Yep
    Just doing santa atm?
    Jasper . says
    Yup
    Scum Erside says
    Or get it all over with at once?
    alright
    Jasper . says
    Just santa  
    City: REMOVED
    Country: REMOVED
    ZIP code: REMOVED
    Adress: REMOVED
    Full name: REMOVED
    Need any more info?
    Scum Erside says
    looks good.
    Jasper . says
    Confirm that is you I'm trading with?
     
    Scum Erside says
    Yes it is me mr "opper baas"  
    Jasper . says
     
    There you go
    Scum Erside says
    Alright, gonna go send it now
    Jasper . says
     
    Big vouch for you if everything goed right  
    goes*
    Scum Erside says
      I gotta go hop in my car and go to the agent okay?
    Be back in 10  
    Jasper . says
    Okay  
    You ready yet?  
    ?
    ??
    It's already more then 1 hour ago  
    Scum Erside says
    sorry just got home about 2 minutes ago
    Took my dog out though
    Jasper . says
    Okay  
    You send the money?  
    Scum Erside says
    yup
    Jasper . says
    Can I have the details?  
    Scum Erside says
    yep lemme type it up
    UPLOADING SCREENSHOT MSN
    EDIT:

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 9, 2011 at 7:00 PM
  4. Wulfspade1
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2009
    Posts:
    5,944
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    93
    Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2020

    Wulfspade1 Claim your real name back and live under it
    Retired Global Moderator Prince Yobabo

    Scummerside scammed santa hat

    Can you post the entire MSN convo in pictures? Text logs do not count as proof.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 19, 2011 at 1:19 AM
  6. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Scummerside scammed santa hat

    read the stickies
     
< WARNING: bokidarkness = SCAMMER | xxlr0ngelxx Is a Scammer >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site