Adblock breaks this site

Scream me an official Song: Getting Proofs

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Scream me a lovesong, Nov 10, 2007.

  1. Scream me a lovesong

    Scream me a lovesong Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Posts:
    517
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Scream me an official Song: Getting Proofs

    Why hello there, if your reading this you probably click my Thread :eek:

    I am CHRIS JOHNSON and i want to be a trusted MM :)

    Well, theres not much else to say... heres my methods for Middle-Manning

    Key:
    Player A- Seller / Trader 1.
    Player B- Buyer / Trader 2.
    Me - Middle Man
    Trading World- World 11 F2P
    Trading PLACE- Lumbridge Church
    .................................

    Pin Trades:
    We all meet up at the Trading Place and the Trading world... Player B show's cash,Player A gives me pin, i verify it is a valid pin, I comfirm to Player B it is in fact a valid pin. Player B Gives me cash, i give player B the pin while i give player A the cash.

    Account to GP trades:

    We meet up (Homeworld / Home place). I ask Player B what is to be expected on the account. Player A gives details of account (First Pass, Old recovs, IP address made - if possible -, Transaction ID+ agreement / Phone number that subscribed the membership) I log on. prove no bank pin( or verify it works if it has one and both agree ) no recovs.

    Player B gives cash, i give details and give player A the cash

    Real Life to GP / Account Trades: I dont deal with real life cash.

    Want to contact this SEXY BEAST... add:

    [email protected]


    Always ask for a PM
     
< trading lvl 82 main for pin | Selling Pins 1m ea!!!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site