Adblock breaks this site

School allowed to do this?!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Badger191, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iplaycss

    iplaycss Member

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2008
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    to be honest, you really should do something
     
  2. Inventor

    Inventor Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    This is bureaucracy. Sadly, they can do NEARLY WHAT EVER THEY WANT.
     
  3. clarks names

    clarks names Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    no! the school can't fail a student without having substantial proof that a single student cheated. i suggest going to your principle and if he/she does nothing got to your local government member and complain get your stupid dean of student fired!
    -----------------------
    if this was at my school the kid that said everyone else cheated would get bashed, mabey you should try it :)
     
  4. brianlord

    brianlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2008
    Posts:
    378
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    ^ That is probably why they suspect it.
    I know you probably didn't but just go to the dean with your problems WITH everyone else you know who didn't cheat and just appeal and don't take no for an answer
     
  5. LOLOYOMO

    LOLOYOMO Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    School can do whatever they want to the kid's grade/tests/homework etc. They pretty much tell you if you are going to become sh-- in society or not.
     
  6. Badger191

    Badger191 Degenerate
    Badger191 Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2006
    Posts:
    3,533
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    2,263
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    299558299874099200
    Discord Username:
    BadgerBadger#5233
    Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User
    School allowed to do this?!

    Uhm, it's been settled if you read page 2.

    I took the retake and got a 98%, all is done, still happy.
     
  7. xx mdv xx

    xx mdv xx Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,907
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    Yeah, tell your parents, tell the principal, or anyone who can do something about it because the teacher can punish the whole classroom by, for example, giving them more work or some shit, but the punishment can't hurt another person's grade, so I don't think it's aloud. If he only found one person cheating, then he has no proof that everyone else was, so say that and you can hopefully get the teacher in trouble.
     
  8. LoganHirst

    LoganHirst Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2007
    Posts:
    411
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    If possible ask for a retest and show that you will get the exact same grade
     
  9. odt

    odt Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Posts:
    1,307
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    No It's not right, though the teacher thought he did what was best, I mean being a substitute teacher must be very stressful indeed
     
  10. yourmaster10

    yourmaster10 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2007
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    how the fuck? what class is this, and how do you keep motivation, expecially with stuff like this.... We have one gal in our class that is straight 99's cross the board, but she has no social life... wbu?
     
  11. switch-blade

    switch-blade Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    sounds like ur elementary school, quit being a baby just because u didnt get an A+ it happens.
     
  12. Badger191

    Badger191 Degenerate
    Badger191 Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2006
    Posts:
    3,533
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    2,263
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    299558299874099200
    Discord Username:
    BadgerBadger#5233
    Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User
    School allowed to do this?!

    I'm sure 11th grade is not elementary, you fool. I care about the grades I get because i would enjoy going to a good college.

    And to the other guy, yes i have a very nice social life, to be honest I just study 15-20 minutes before the test cram it and pass, I've tried studying long-term and it does not work well with me.
     
  13. yourmaster10

    yourmaster10 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2007
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    Dude, I'm in grade 11, and had straight A's until grade 10, now I'm straight B+'s cept for english, but I don't care about english cuz i'll start doing better now that we're through the writing part, and getting to the opinionative part.... Honestly, in elementary the lowest mark I ever had was ~ a 95, however I never had to work for it cuz i was naturally smart, now high school hits, and I don't know (yes I'll admit it) how to study in any way, and homework just seems weird to do at home (lol!) oh well, congrats on your marks man, you sound like my cuz - high school average of 99.7 (would've been 100 but her attitude mark was an epic fail (33.6 but didnt' have much weight)
     
  14. d 7 x

    d 7 x Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,794
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    They have the authority to do it, does that make it right? No. Trust me I've been in these cases before. Gotta have your parents call up and bitch at them.
     
  15. Exert

    Exert Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    yeah, best thing to do would have ur paretns call em up
     
  16. Louis

    Louis MSN: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Posts:
    4,565
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    You wouldn't be able to prosecute someone with no evidence.

    Take this to the principal.
     
  17. i noob killer i

    i noob killer i Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts:
    2,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    this is completely out of order take it higher as stated in a earlyer post dude
     
  18. Fsoul

    Fsoul Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    zero tolerance, it may be a bs rule but its out there.
     
  19. Scam-me-die

    Scam-me-die Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2007
    Posts:
    560
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    Same thing happened to me a while back.. But hell i just took it on the chest. The thing is if the teacher suspects the whole class was teaching then they are obliged to give the whole class 0%.
     
  20. RestarNow

    RestarNow Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2008
    Posts:
    117
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    School allowed to do this?!

    If you had a test the teachers main focus should have been on your class taking the test, its much more important...and thats a stupid thing that he did.
     
< [SWAP]I am offering a level 83 for pure def. | sellin obby mauler >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site