Adblock breaks this site

Scammer - KEVINJMJR20

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by tonzo100, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonzo100

    tonzo100 Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Scammer - KEVINJMJR20

    I honestly haven't much of an idea of how to report this person. So i will lay out what he has done and hopefully you can help.

    Sythe Profile: http://www.sythe.org/members/405869-kevinjmjr20.html
    Purchase: I purchase two of his accounts that he had for sale.

    Today, after about a week of owning the account, The account was locked as it was suspected of being stolen. I then managed to recover the account and he was off fishing on the account after recovering it?
    I genuinely don't know what should be done as i have recovered it, but he is going to keep trying to recover the account.
     
  2. Brendan

    Brendan Your friendly neighbourhood cuck
    $50 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2009
    Posts:
    8,418
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016 MushyMuncher Tier 1 Prizebox
    Scammer - KEVINJMJR20

< Report Advice | Rs3hot scammed me for 2 dollars LOL >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site