Adblock breaks this site

Scammed/gold not delivered

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by JEzZzAaZ, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEzZzAaZ

    JEzZzAaZ Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2017
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Scammed/gold not delivered

  2. Azie

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    Sometimes bank payments can be delayed. I have personally gone through this experience myself.

    @dominic evans do you have the payment showing up yet?
     
    JEzZzAaZ likes this.
  3. dominic evans

    dominic evans Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2016
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    159
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    I have not received any payment via my bank. I even asked a friend to put £1 in my bank. And it come in istant.
     
  4. Azie

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    Can you pm me some evidence?
     
  5. dominic evans

    dominic evans Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2016
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    159
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    I am not happy with this still on my page. I have sent you a private message.
     
  6. JEzZzAaZ

    JEzZzAaZ Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2017
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    its not being locked/delete until ive either my money or gold. It's sent.
     
  7. dominic evans

    dominic evans Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2016
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    159
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    It will be deleted as soon as i know how to get this picture up then i will personally ask them to ban you from my profile
     
  8. JEzZzAaZ

    JEzZzAaZ Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2017
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    You seem to really want rid of me don't you? I'm calling my bank tomorrow as soon as it's open and explaining what happened.
     
  9. dominic evans

    dominic evans Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2016
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    159
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    Do what you like mate. No payment has come through my end. Tell me how to put picture up. Your a scammer end of you did not have enough money in your bank
     
  10. Agnostic

    Agnostic Previously Know as 2007GoldMan
    2007GoldMan Donor

    Joined:
    May 5, 2016
    Posts:
    2,154
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    3,788
    Paper Trading Competition Participant Stay a while and listen Diamond
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    I would recommend the application 'Gyazo' if you need to take a quick picture of any evidence. Good luck in the matter.
     
  11. JEzZzAaZ

    JEzZzAaZ Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2017
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    How did i not have the money? I had £66, 54 came out leaving me with 12 as shown in pic lol.
     
  12. dominic evans

    dominic evans Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2016
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    159
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    Thank you very much not even the mod will show me how to put picture up not happy at all with this service
     
  13. JEzZzAaZ

    JEzZzAaZ Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2017
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    It's basic shit and it sounds like your just making up excuses to buy yourself extra time. Pathetic asshole.
     
  14. Azie

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    Still waiting for proof I've asked of @dominic evans. Had to explain how you take a screenshot and upload it on a website lol.

    Applying a DNT on him until this case is resolved.
     
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    JEzZzAaZ likes this.
  15. Azie

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    @dominic evans why does your Skype profile go offline every single time I send you a message?
     
  16. JEzZzAaZ

    JEzZzAaZ Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2017
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    Think hes turned notifications off on you if that happens
     
  17. dominic evans

    dominic evans Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2016
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    159
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    I have not turned anything off trying to get this photo up!
     
  18. dominic evans

    dominic evans Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2016
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    159
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2017
  19. dominic evans

    dominic evans Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2016
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    159
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    Gyazo - bb1f852683137222c8f1c5bbb23c726b.png

    Now remove this dnt bussines! I havent done anything wrong! I am not happy with this service you have provided nazire!
     
    JEzZzAaZ likes this.
  20. JEzZzAaZ

    JEzZzAaZ Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2017
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Scammed/gold not delivered

    Thanks for posting but my money was still spent.
     
< Player Attempting scam | Follow Up JEzZzAaZ scammed ME >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site