Scammed $415 by Topmax

Discussion in 'Community Repayment Archive' started by jankeyboys, Feb 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scammed $415 by Topmax
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 2, 2023 at 9:54 AM
  2. jankeyboys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

jankeyboys Newcomer

Scammed $415 by Topmax

Hi all.

1) Will fill it out according to the guide.

2) I have a scythe account that's like 6 or 7 years old, just can't freaking figure out what my username or password was. I'm sure someone in admin can like trace down an IP or a computer IP.

3) I do have one, it's not 2 months old but given how the scammer dropped off the face of the earth, and got banned I think it's reasonable to post in here a little early. I doubt I'm ever seeing my ethereal back.

4) Yes it was validated.

5) I am okay with getting back $300 if that's possible. Honestly I'm grateful to get anything back.

6) That's fine with me, if the staff are in agreement that it's too early to post this and there's still a chance of repayment or something else then I guess you can remove this.

7) It was just to buy GP. Not any of the ineligible category.

A little about my story:
    I'm a working dude, saved up a ton of money over the last couple months and I got lucky that my wife and kids were not spending as much. Now I had ~$700 saved. I spent $300 or so on an account and 500m from Budget Account services, and they were professional and reliable. They're also not exactly one of the biggest folks in here, so that built my trust for some of the smaller sellers on the site. I found topmax's post online (to my misfortune) that night as soon as I was looking for GP to buy a Tbow so that I could do Jad on my pure. I failed 4x with ACB and sweets/blood barrage so I figured getting a Tbow would probably save me a lot of effort and time. I know, I suck at the game, y'all can do an Fcape without any weapons or armor. Regardless, I trusted topmax and now I'm sitting in this spot where I don't want to play the game anymore because I'm just heartbroken. I would sincerely sincerely appreciate some help.

Thanks for reading.

Rules and Requirements
    1. You must fully fill in the template below to request a refund
    2. Your Sythe account must be at least 6 months old and in good standing (i.e. not DNT'd or banned) in order to request a refund
    3. Your valid Sythe report must be at least 2 months old before you may request a refund
    4. The report must have been reviewed and approved by a staff member
    5. There is a $300 cap per user across all repayment requests and a $100 cap per individual repayment roll
    6. Staff reserve the right to deny repayment requests at will and have the final say on what repayment amounts will be (for example when an old report is ambiguous about how much was scammed)
    7. The following types of scam reports are INELIGIBLE for community repayment:
      • Impostor scams
      • Dicing scams
      • Double-spending scams
      • Account-for-account trades
      • Stolen account items/wealth
      • Scams where the perpetrator does not have a Sythe account

3. Unread #2 - Feb 2, 2023 at 10:34 AM
  4. Kanye
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kanye_
    Two Factor Authentication User Verified Ironman March Madness Summer 2022 Ursaring Potamus Homosex <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS

Kanye High-End Accounts, Infernals, & GP - Join now
    Kanye Donor Market Moderators Our Community Moderators

Scammed $415 by Topmax

Rules and Requirements
    1. You must fully fill in the template below to request a refund
    2. Your Sythe account must be at least 6 months old and in good standing (i.e. not DNT'd or banned) in order to request a refund
    3. Your valid Sythe report must be at least 2 months old before you may request a refund
    4. The report must have been reviewed and approved by a staff member
    5. There is a $300 cap per user across all repayment requests and a $100 cap per individual repayment roll
    6. Staff reserve the right to deny repayment requests at will and have the final say on what repayment amounts will be (for example when an old report is ambiguous about how much was scammed)
    7. The following types of scam reports are INELIGIBLE for community repayment:
      • Impostor scams
      • Dicing scams
      • Double-spending scams
      • Account-for-account trades
      • Stolen account items/wealth
      • Scams where the perpetrator does not have a Sythe account
    You do not meet the requirements. Again, sorry for your loss.

< Scammed by 110$ | Scammed 40$ by TopMax >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site