Adblock breaks this site

[Scam Report] Feelgewd

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Smexy, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smexy

    Smexy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Scam Report] Feelgewd

    Okay, I don't understand whats going on here, but part of me say's either he's been hacked, or it's him trying to use a fake Skype to scam others. Then later on, claims that it was an imposter. Either way, it's weird and advise everyone to stay away from him for awhile. Here's the proof.

    Now he contacted me on Skype with the name Streak. Obviously this isn't bitango, Feelgewd's actual Skype. Now because this is, I tell him to PM me on Sythe, so he does, with the actual profile.

    http://i.imgur.com/TmoI5Qp.png - First part of Streak's convo

    http://i.imgur.com/snYP6bn.png - Rest of the convo

    Now here are the PM's that he sent me.This is Feelgewd.

    http://i.imgur.com/som3RO6.png - Both PM's together

    http://i.imgur.com/mPd1iKL.jpg - First PM'd received, now he gave me a

    different conversation confirmation, which I found to be a little weird, so I

    had him PM again.

    http://i.imgur.com/AqI8Luo.jpg - Second PM from him

    After I asked him why he wasn't on his main account, he decided to swap to another Skype account with the same user title as Bitango's but without his pic, which I found hilarious.

    http://i.imgur.com/HEYjcfp.png - His second attempt

    Now if you search Bitango on Skype, the first one that pops up is a pic of either him or someone. Says he's from Netherlands and all that, which I assume is his real Skype.

    Now I want to say he was hacked, but If he was hacked, how does the hacker not have his Skype, but his Sythe account? I found that a little weird. So to my second theory. It's actually Feelgewd, but on a different skype name. This would allow him to scam someone and then later on claim that it was an imposter.

    It all seems strange, but I felt like this needed to be posted. I'll let the admins figure out how to handle all of this.
     
  2. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    [Scam Report] Feelgewd

    Hi Smexy:

    Thanks for posting this. The reason that the conversation was different was because the real Feelgewd was talking to someone that was impostering you. The imposter requested the real Feelgewd to PM your account, so that you'd think the imposter was the real Feelgewd.

    In the future, we strongly encourage you people to fill out this form when PMing:

    Also, would you mind sharing a screenshot of the Skype ID you were speaking with?
     
  3. Smexy

    Smexy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Scam Report] Feelgewd

    Sure:

    http://i.imgur.com/Y2s5YMQ.png

    http://i.imgur.com/5FsXjJI.png

    What I don't understand, is why would Feelgewd PM me because someone asked him to. Doesn't that seem strange? I would hope Feelgewd would think someone is trying to pull off a scam if he's just randomly messaging someone because someone asked him to.

    Anyways, again, I'm not accusing him, just didn't understand the situation.
     
  4. Smexy

    Smexy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Scam Report] Feelgewd

    Okay, things are cleared up. Talked to Feelgewd on Skype, the real one lol, apperantly he was telling Feelgewd he was me, so he was sending me PM's.

    This was an imposter, either way, people need to avoid this guy, the imposter of course.
     
  5. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    [Scam Report] Feelgewd

    Thanks again Smexy. The owner of the imposter skype is banned on sythe.org. Also, for reference, here is the conversation from Feelgewd's side:

    http://puu.sh/2ttsH
     
< scammed by hi own | Reporting Mr Blunt for account stealing >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site