Adblock breaks this site

scam by rscappers

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by carplay, Jan 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carplay

    carplay Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2019
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    219
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    778981907269419028
    Discord Username:
    Carplay#7159
    scam by rscappers

    Scammer's profile link: Rscappers
    Amount scammed: 1.8b rs3
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: 424552323788832788 , rscappers#7270
    Proof that it's their Discord:redacted
    Explanation of the trade: I sold him 1.8b where he confirmed that he received the gold, he told me 2 minutes and blocked me.
    How they scammed: I never received the payment and the communication was lost
    Other relevant trade screenshots:
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2022
  2. Techie

    Techie

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2015
    Posts:
    14,007
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    8,859
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Easter 2020 (2) Summer 2021 (2) Two Factor Authentication User I saw Matthew Hoover Rakashrug CoolHam Nitro Booster (4)
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner HamSanta Christmas 2025 The Glizz
    March Madness Easter 2023 Battleship Champion
    scam by rscappers

    Hey @carplay, can you upload this to another site like imgur or streamable? I've removed the link for now. Make sure to include trade screenshots as well and not just grabbing the UID.
     
  3. carplay

    carplay Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2019
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    219
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    778981907269419028
    Discord Username:
    Carplay#7159
    scam by rscappers

    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

    I am afraid that I only have his word of confirmation that he received the money, since he made routine deals and I trusted myself by not taking a capture of the trade.
     
  4. carplay

    carplay Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2019
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    219
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    778981907269419028
    Discord Username:
    Carplay#7159
    scam by rscappers

    but as you can see in the conversation, he accepts having received the money and even asked me for more.
     
  5. Techie

    Techie

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2015
    Posts:
    14,007
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    8,859
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Easter 2020 (2) Summer 2021 (2) Two Factor Authentication User I saw Matthew Hoover Rakashrug CoolHam Nitro Booster (4)
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner HamSanta Christmas 2025 The Glizz
    March Madness Easter 2023 Battleship Champion
    scam by rscappers

    Added this to their DNT reason, sorry for your loss @carplay
     
< boostm | Berserk Plagiarism - Copy paste >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site