[S] Soulsplit Extreme Member Account

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by insigniat, May 15, 2014.

[S] Soulsplit Extreme Member Account
  1. Unread #1 - May 15, 2014 at 9:58 PM
  2. insigniat
    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13

    insigniat Active Member

    [S] Soulsplit Extreme Member Account

    Mainly just got combat skills trained, was gonna be used for pking and pvm only no skilling. Bank is decent. Has curses. Will post pictures below:

    http://prntscr.com/3jm2kz http://prntscr.com/3jm32r http://prntscr.com/3jm3fy

    Curses Prayers

    http://prntscr.com/3jm58f

    Has lots of dungeoneering tokens and vote points aswell!

    http://prntscr.com/3jm4qi

    Pm me on skype for details! And the real pictures!


    I will only go first to trusted members!
    If I ask for a private message on sythe, and I do not receive one I will report you as an imposter!
    Only accepting Paypal, and the money shall be sent as a gift!


    Skype: levi.wood88


    Current offer is 20$!
    ​
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 16, 2014 at 12:05 AM
  4. Farscar
    Joined:
    May 14, 2014
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Farscar Active Member

    [S] Soulsplit Extreme Member Account

    Interested added on Skype!
     
< Sell acc Battle scape | Selling an honor account on Pkhonor >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site