Adblock breaks this site

[S] Runescape account.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Usman_Ahmed, May 18, 2013.

  1. Usman_Ahmed

    Usman_Ahmed Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 18, 2013
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Runescape account.

    Hello there, and I'd like to sell my account, which has the following status:



    Please PM me with your offers.

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Miniman

    Miniman Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Runescape account.

    your not going to get more than 1m eoc gp for that tbh, depending if its email login or login name
     
  3. Usman_Ahmed

    Usman_Ahmed Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 18, 2013
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Runescape account.

    I know, the account is yet not well trained, neither a Veteran, I made it 3 days ago. I will accept any prices that I might get, that would be reasonable...
     
  4. Klaasje

    Klaasje Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2013
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Runescape account.

    What? How did you get those stats in 3 days! [obv bot, but how!]
     
  5. BRADYW

    BRADYW Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2013
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Runescape account.

    I'll give you a mil for it:) pm me
     
< Selling Level 188 (1996 total) | RSC fresh acct >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site