[S] Old Main, Level 94!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Drakarys, Apr 2, 2016.

[S] Old Main, Level 94!
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 2, 2016 at 1:42 AM
  2. Drakarys
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Drakarys Newcomer

    [S] Old Main, Level 94!

    Short Intro
    ​
    Hey guys, today I am selling one of my old main accounts, just doing a bit of spring cleaning and would like to get rid of it ASAP.

    So here are the details, if you like the account please feel free to offer me! Leave your skype in the comments and I will contact you post-haste.

    If you require more information, feel free to leave your skype below and I will answer ASAP. I do have the necessary information to give you.

    If you buy this account, make sure to leave the nessecary feedback and I will do the same for you.

    As for the bank on this account it has quest items mostly, some items like rune armor and mystic.
    10M+ GP.
    Golden Torag Armor

    I do accept paypal payments via friends and family option.

    Info ​

    Skills - https://i.gyazo.com/...968ae904d00.png

    Pretty much all skills are trained to a decent amount, so you will have no trouble skilling.

    Login Page - https://i.gyazo.com/...a2ac4add0db.png

    Name removed for obvious reasons, will be told to you upon purchase

    Membership - https://i.gyazo.com/...154075cb553.png

    Just bought two days ago, will be stopping the recurring method obviously.

    Offences - https://i.gyazo.com/...bfe7bc9f7eb.png

    As you can see this has no offences at all and has never been used to bot and or use vulgar language.
     
< Selling lvl 86 ironman[10m]full void range/ fighter torso/ d defender 1328tot lvl | selling lvl 77 rs account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site