Adblock breaks this site

S>Maxed tank 3 99's with firecape -PP- only

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Small Serg, Aug 28, 2009.

  1. Small Serg

    Small Serg Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maxed tank 3 99's with firecape -PP- only

    Rules:

    -I accept paypal only

    -leave your offer below and your msn if your intrested

    -please don't spam my thread

    -Will use MM or OMM for this trade



    My msn [email protected]



    Hey, Im selling my tank mage ( combat level 103 ) for paypal. I will provide all information such as previous pws, creation date and other information needed. I had this account for quite along time, trained all stats legit. If your intrested please post your offer and msn thanks.



    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< [PayPal] ||Maxed out Pure/Sw production Pure|| [Swap] | [Paypal]S>Obsidian Mauler >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site