Adblock breaks this site

S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Homie p123, Nov 13, 2007.

  1. Homie p123

    Homie p123 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2006
    Posts:
    634
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

    Only accepting RS GP or USD through mail.

    My MSN- [email protected]

    I DO NOT USE MMS!!!! (none of them have maplestory downloaded anyway)

    I WILL expect you to go first if you have 0 vouches, 0 trade experience, 0 trades MMed, 0 proof of vouches.


    I AM willing to do 50/50 with almost anybody depending on how much you offer.

    Pics (comes with everything you will see)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    is a leader of a clan by the way =) decent name also

    sooo offer away

    My MSN- [email protected]

    ~Lovely
     
  2. petoman299

    petoman299 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2007
    Posts:
    155
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

    Dont expect us to go first btw
     
  3. Homie p123

    Homie p123 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2006
    Posts:
    634
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

    I WILL expect you to go first if you have 0 vouches, 0 trade experience, 0 trades MMed, 0 proof of vouches.


    I AM willing to do 50/50 with almost anybody depending on how much you offer.


    You cant expect me to go first unless your trusted.... Which your not.
     
  4. Red Dwarf

    Red Dwarf Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

    Who says Middle Men don't have Maplestory ^_- ?
     
  5. Homie p123

    Homie p123 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2006
    Posts:
    634
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

    cause every one I asked they said no...... and I dont use MMs anyway.
     
  6. NupeNupe

    NupeNupe Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2007
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

    have you sold the hermit yet i would like to buy i added you on msn and mine is [email protected]
     
  7. trt_is_me

    trt_is_me Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2007
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

    Lovely, I'd like this account, msg me on MSN, kay?

    Thanks guh.
     
  8. Homie p123

    Homie p123 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2006
    Posts:
    634
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

    whats your MSN again trt?
     
  9. trt_is_me

    trt_is_me Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2007
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

    Well, guys, for all intensive purposes I've bought this account already. As soon as lovely gets back on I'll make the trade with her.
     
  10. Homie p123

    Homie p123 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2006
    Posts:
    634
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S>Maplestory level 72 Hermit. SCANIA!

    yup, no longer for sale guys, SORRY!
     
< selling ownage lvl 114!!! | Çàðàáàòûâàéòå â èíòåðíåò >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site