Adblock breaks this site

[S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by BackToRS07, Oct 3, 2014.

  1. BackToRS07

    BackToRS07 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    Hi Sythe, I'm looking to sell and get rid of my pure in order to fund my main and new obby pure. This account was created by me, never botted, and never had any offences. No recovs, email, or bank pin. Looking for 07GP ONLY. Will go first if I deem you trustworthy.

    No A/W set.
    C/O - 20m

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Wealth/Quests:
    [​IMG]

    Login:
    [​IMG]
     
  2. kevindehoop12

    kevindehoop12 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    im intrested homuch ur looking to get and whats ur skype
     
  3. Nutter

    Nutter Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    Is there any way I could pp for this? It is verified Im willing to pay $50 (negotiable). Pm for skype info if interested.
     
  4. BackToRS07

    BackToRS07 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    @Kevin Not sure how much I'm looking to get but I'll PM you my skype.

    @nutter is there any way you could get that in 07gp?
     
  5. Nutter

    Nutter Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    I mean I could if it came to it. But Id rather pay real money, as I dont have an 07 acount right now. My paypal is verified.
     
  6. BackToRS07

    BackToRS07 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    I'll consider. I've currently got a couple offers of GP just trying to figure stuff out now. I'll let you know ASAP.
     
  7. Nutter

    Nutter Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    Ok, no worries, keep me updated I would really like this account.
     
  8. Nutter

    Nutter Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    I will do $50 in 07 gp, and I'll buy right now. But I'd like to continue this on skype so pm me please.
     
  9. BackToRS07

    BackToRS07 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    I PM'd you my skype.
     
  10. BackToRS07

    BackToRS07 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    Tried to scam. Never went through.
     
  11. Nutter

    Nutter Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] LVL 49 Pure [DT,Avas,ect]

    Bought the account from BacktoRS07! No problems. Fantastic.
     
< Account shop! Zerker,1 def pure & range tank | Selling Initiate Pure (75 Attack, 90 Strength) - Great for PKing! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site