Adblock breaks this site

[S] lv82 87 str potential zerker

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by John Stockholm, May 20, 2014.

  1. John Stockholm

    John Stockholm Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 11, 2014
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] lv82 87 str potential zerker

    Hey guys, I just registered to Sythe in hopes of selling this account cheap. I simply don't play on it anymore and like to get rid of it. It has no JAG, recoveries, or bank pin. The email address registered to it will be changed to yours once you purchase it, and all original info will be given as well as I made this account originally. I will take either paypal or 07gp and will go first if you are really trusted, otherwise we use MM or OMM. Leave your offers below.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. BestAccShop

    BestAccShop Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2013
    Posts:
    241
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    [S] lv82 87 str potential zerker

    Yeah kinda fishy how you know so much about sythe trading and you just made this account...
     
  3. John Stockholm

    John Stockholm Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 11, 2014
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] lv82 87 str potential zerker

    How exactly do I know so much about sythe trading....and why did you post if you're not buying?
     
< 91 str 1pray/def staker [07 GP] | 90 hunter 96 fletching account! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site