[S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Willybix, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 12, 2016 at 2:08 PM
  2. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    Currently selling on powerbot aswell: https://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1314494-s-level-3-skiller-99s-included-s/

    Skype: w-i-l-l-z

    Hello everybody,
    I am currently selling my pretty insane skiller which I grinded in 2014/2015. However, I stopped using/playing on the account around September 2015 which I just got fed up using/playing on the account and I believe it's time to sell it off to a user which is highly interested in skiller accounts.

    The main reason I am selling this account is because I was working on a main and still using at this current time.

    Offer:
    A/W
    - 225m
    Bid - 100m (22/6/2016)


    The account:

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    Bank/Items:
    (500k/600k)
    No skilling pets (Skilling pets were not in the game when I played back in 2014/2015)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Mutes:

    [​IMG]

    Login screen:

    [​IMG]

    Quests:

    [​IMG]



    FAQ:

    Recovery test -
    Yes, we will get a MM through transaction to test.


    Email - You won't get the original email of the account since it's one of my personally emails. However, you will get email and password of the new created email for the account.

    Membership? - I swapped my runescape name to my main since it was very rare (Meaning you will have to buy bond on rs3 to change name or wait around 26-27 days to change for free)



    Skype: w-i-l-l-z
     
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 12, 2016 at 3:08 PM
  4. PopVlad
    Joined:
    May 26, 2016
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17

    PopVlad Newcomer

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    Could go up to 55M 07.

    What's up with the 13 days of membership?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 12, 2016 at 3:19 PM
  6. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    I swapped my runescape name to my main since it was rare (Meaning you will have to buy bond on rs3 to change name or wait around 26-27 days to change for free)

    Currently been offered 100m,120m and 150m so far through skype.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 12, 2016 at 4:13 PM
  8. PremiumGold
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Posts:
    768
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PremiumGold Apprentice
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    Would you be willing to provide a recovery test with an OMM? Recovery test as in you give the OMM all the recovery information & he preforms a manual recovery to see if all the information is accurate.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 12, 2016 at 4:54 PM
  10. welikepeanuts125
    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2014
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    67

    welikepeanuts125 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    160m if it comes with recoveries and creation email, and i would like to do a recovery test
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 14, 2016 at 12:33 PM
  12. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    Still taking offers!

    FAQ:



    Recovery test - Yes, we will get a MM through transaction to test.



    Email - You won't get the original email of the account since it's one of my personally emails. However, you will get email and password of the new created email for the account.



    Top bid - 160m (Accepting offers by Friday if no other offers have been taken place then I shall be accepting this offer - Named: Depern)



    Any questions - DM/Skype
     
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 14, 2016 at 10:40 PM
  14. xSpivvy
    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2016
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    84

    xSpivvy Member

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    I'd bid 200m but the fact you don't have vouches on powerbot of scythe sketches me a bit.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jun 15, 2016 at 6:32 AM
  16. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    I don't blame you, I only registered to sell off my account which I don't really know how to show myself as trustworthy :/

    Feel free to add me on skype if you want to discuss anything.
    w-i-l-l-z
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jun 16, 2016 at 12:18 PM
  18. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    Bump, Offer still at 160m.

    Most likely sold tomorrow or delayed till Sunday depending on buyer.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jun 17, 2016 at 12:24 PM
  20. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    online

    skype for further discussion
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jun 17, 2016 at 3:41 PM
  22. Viet
    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2012
    Posts:
    1,170
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    554
    Discord Unique ID:
    685231232916652047
    Discord Username:
    the_mule.
    Doge (2) RsProd (2) Lawrence Homosex Gohan has AIDS MushyMuncher

    Viet Guru
    withreal14 Donor

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    200M, need your personal email.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Jun 17, 2016 at 4:43 PM
  24. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    I can't sorry :( Has personally/registered accounts linked to that email :( If their is a way to transfer all my emails etc to a different email then I would.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jun 19, 2016 at 12:09 PM
  26. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    bump - looking for new offers, got people wasting my time by trying to scam...

    online - skype
     
    ^ Drugslord likes this.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  27. Unread #14 - Jun 22, 2016 at 8:18 AM
  28. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    Newest current offer: 100m
     
  29. Unread #15 - Jun 24, 2016 at 11:15 AM
  30. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    Updated proof:
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Online - Skype me for further discussion
     
  31. Unread #16 - Jun 24, 2016 at 1:32 PM
  32. welikepeanuts125
    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2014
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    67

    welikepeanuts125 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    105m right now if i can have recoveries (tested correctly) and original email.
     
  33. Unread #17 - Jun 24, 2016 at 2:22 PM
  34. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    I can only provide you with the email login and the email account that is linked with the account. You have mentioned this before and I'll happily do a recovery test through middle of transaction via MM. P.S You did bid 160m before so no thank you.
     
  35. Unread #18 - Jun 24, 2016 at 2:24 PM
  36. welikepeanuts125
    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2014
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    67

    welikepeanuts125 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    Yea and you said you got 150m bids and 140m bids..
     
  37. Unread #19 - Jun 24, 2016 at 2:29 PM
  38. Willybix
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Willybix Member
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    I have had 200m and many other offers. Look above and they we're examples which I mentioned in that post. Thank you for being interested.
     
  39. Unread #20 - Jun 24, 2016 at 2:33 PM
  40. welikepeanuts125
    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2014
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    67

    welikepeanuts125 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [S] Level 3 Skiller --- 99 Mining/Farm/Agility

    Also if you were to give the login email out, no one honestly would use it.. just for a secure factor... So I wish you could just give it up, as it's so expensive for the account.
     
< SELLING DBOW RUSHER FOR RSOS GP ! | [S] Two 60 Mining Accounts >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site