Adblock breaks this site

Selling Dreamscape317 Super Donor Account

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by Kobeyolo, Apr 14, 2017.

  1. Kobeyolo

    Kobeyolo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2017
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    136
    Selling Dreamscape317 Super Donor Account

    Nothing really special about it. I personally don't know how to change the password on the server but I'm sure you can find a way for security purposes during the trade.

    I'm not sure what I'm really looking for this account. It has the option to ::bank ingame.

    This account also has roughly 15 trillion in just gold and somewhat in items. Not sure what I could sell the gold for yet but I'll be looking into it.
     
  2. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
  3. Kobeyolo

    Kobeyolo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2017
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    136
    Selling Dreamscape317 Super Donor Account

< Selling Maxed Elkoy Account! | [S]ALORA Max Cape/Reg Donor [07GP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site