[S] 93 rng 87 str 1 def

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by von mual, Jul 22, 2016.

[S] 93 rng 87 str 1 def
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 22, 2016 at 8:29 PM
  2. von mual
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2011
    Posts:
    175
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    89

    von mual Active Member

    [S] 93 rng 87 str 1 def

    I am selling this account because I dont play it anymore, this account is just sitting there having no work played on it because i am in the quest of because completely maxed on my main. I would like for you to PM me for all questions about account. You will get what you need with the account to make sure it stays yours. I am only accepting OSRS gp, want to sell fast

    C/O: N/A

    A/W: 85m

    Ban Meter: Gyazo - 6ec6f10ecf521d36edb261d28b6f660a.png

    Authenticator: Gyazo - 26caf9caeb73b7d92d0eb1086f0dc562.png

    Fire Cape: Gyazo - 3fe338d21c5e038ab76d1d24970f93ba.png

    Log in: Gyazo - de0309992857f4a49b08d3e5a3ceae84.png

    Stats: Gyazo - 0ed85913ecf6d667f2e9c5303b24b500.png
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 23, 2016 at 9:29 AM
  4. von mual
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2011
    Posts:
    175
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    89

    von mual Active Member

    [S] 93 rng 87 str 1 def

    Bumpppp
     
< 1 Defence pure/Quested | SELLING Zerker with 60 attack and 83 str >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site