[s] 60 att 79 str 62 hp

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by rus, May 22, 2016.

[s] 60 att 79 str 62 hp
  1. Unread #1 - May 22, 2016 at 7:17 PM
  2. rus
    Joined:
    May 22, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rus Newcomer

    [s] 60 att 79 str 62 hp

    Hey guys, I have a cheap 60 attack pure for you.
    I really need some staking right now so I really prefer mills.
    Take a look.
    http://imgur.com/a/NZDeQ
    Account is not email protected, it's up to you to protect it :).
    25m minimum.
    You can easily get 90+ range with just +/- 80 hp :) since my hp is pretty low.
    If you are trusthworthy I go first, if not we will arrange a middleman.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 23, 2016 at 1:41 PM
  4. rus
    Joined:
    May 22, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rus Newcomer

    [s] 60 att 79 str 62 hp

    bump
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 23, 2016 at 4:00 PM
  6. Dunworry
    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2014
    Posts:
    29,604
    Referrals:
    205
    Sythe Gold:
    1,649
    Discord Unique ID:
    178395186253004800
    Discord Username:
    andrew7548
    In Memory of Jon Former OMM Dragon Claws

    Dunworry Reality is perception
    Retired Global Moderator Dunworry2 Donor

    [s] 60 att 79 str 62 hp

    Please include a picture of the offense history (banmeter).
     
< Runescape LvL 3 skiller - 93 Fletching & 70 Mining & 91 WC | 07: 63 Str Obby Mauler (Hand Trained) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site