S> 500m in neopets

Discussion in 'MMO Item/Gold Trading' started by Wackysicko, Jul 18, 2011.

S> 500m in neopets
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 18, 2011 at 2:08 PM
  2. Wackysicko
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2009
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wackysicko Active Member

    S> 500m in neopets

    I am currently selling around 500m in items


    Valuing it at around $3.50-4 per mill it's 100% legit.

    I'm looking for RSGP or USD

    I only accept USD via Western union.


    I am also willing to buy a 2000+ hsd bd pet for neopoints.


    We will be using an MM preferably official..

    I'm a veteran blackmarket dealer, So please do not waste my time and yours by attempting to deceive or scam.

    PM to contact me
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 18, 2011 at 2:20 PM
  4. Whoribble
    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2010
    Posts:
    71
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Whoribble Member

    S> 500m in neopets

    what echange rate do you use if paying in rsgp?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 18, 2011 at 8:51 PM
  6. und3ad
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2011
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    und3ad Forum Addict

    S> 500m in neopets

  7. Unread #4 - Jul 18, 2011 at 9:19 PM
  8. Wackysicko
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2009
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wackysicko Active Member

    S> 500m in neopets

    Sorry, undead.

    I already have a pet around 1800-2000 hsd i'm looking for higher.

    and whoribble just throw me an offer
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 18, 2011 at 10:46 PM
  10. hey guys
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2010
    Posts:
    2,367
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokémon Trainer

    hey guys Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor New

    S> 500m in neopets

    Giving him a Vouch, went for a half/half trade worth 500+$. Hes quick and easy to work with, so don't hesitate to do a deal with him.
     
< [Selling Big Neopets Items - GoW, Fss, Wodf, IStaff, Gsword, Jade, BP, etc.] | Trading Maplestory Mesos For Runescape Gold >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site