Adblock breaks this site

[S] $15 Target Gift Card for Paypal

Discussion in 'Gift Card Market' started by Roborovski, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roborovski

    Roborovski Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2013
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] $15 Target Gift Card for Paypal

    I've got a Target gift card and the new humble bundle came up which includes Killing Floor. I'd like to get some Paypal money to buy this so I'm selling my Target gift card. Message me if you want proof or anything like that. (This will be a sale of the number on the card, not the card itself.)
     
  2. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
< $24.00 Gamestop Giftcard | Selling a $100 Winners/Homesense giftcard (CANADA ONLY) >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site