[S] 123 Combat OSRS Account

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by jxmane, May 4, 2015.

[S] 123 Combat OSRS Account
  1. Unread #1 - May 4, 2015 at 11:33 AM
  2. jxmane
    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2014
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    jxmane Member

    [S] 123 Combat OSRS Account

    OSRS just not the same. I am original owner and all information will be given upon purchase. Going first on trusted users, otherwise MM it is. I will cover the fee.

    Account Status: http://s9.postimg.org/47pzldm1r/account.png
    Account log in screen: http://s4.postimg.org/p4ksglasd/account_pin.png
    Offenses: http://s23.postimg.org/dboje67xn/offenses.png

    I understand I have a bot busting ban (due to auto alching) which will lower the account's worth, however, I have since then played legitimate with no other offenses. Because of this the starting price will be 150 USD or 75m OSRS gp. I am not going any lower than 150 USD/ 75m OSRS gp.

    Pm me if you are seriously interested.
     
< Level 119 Main - 99 def, 99 HP - EPIC STAKER, full void, dragon defender, Quested RFD | buying 60+ att/str accs >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site