Adblock breaks this site

[S] 07 Zerker account.

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Jerari, Jun 13, 2013.

  1. Jerari

    Jerari Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2013
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] 07 Zerker account.

    I'm currently quitting Runescape 2007.
    So I decide to sell this RS07 Zerker account that I've bought from a global moderator a while ago.. Like long time ago.


    And no, I dont have any proof of me selling the account to him. Because I trusted him with my heart because he was a Global moderator.

    Yes, I'm new to sythe means we are using a middleman.

    Post your offers below or pm me your skype if you want to buy it!​

    I'm currently selling this account for the follow games:

    ~ Soulsplit

    ~ EoC (Runescape)

    ~ Runescape 2007

    ~ Battlescape

    ~ Arrav

    Lots of pictures of the account:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    ​
     
< Selling lvl 80 combat main | 94 fishing | Selling 07 barrows pure 90 range and 94 magic >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site