Ryan's WoW Service

Discussion in 'WoW Services' started by Dodfreak31, Feb 12, 2010.

Ryan's WoW Service
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 12, 2010 at 4:47 PM
  2. Dodfreak31
    Joined:
    May 30, 2009
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dodfreak31 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Ryan's WoW Service

    Hello everyone, welcome to Ryan's WoW Service. I list the things I will do, and the prices.

    LEVELING

    1-10..$5
    1-20..$15 Includes mount.
    1-30..$25 Includes mount.
    1-40..$40 Includes mount and epic mount.
    1-50..$50 Includes mount and epic mount.
    1-60..$60 Includes mount, epic mount, and flying mount.
    1-70..$75 Includes mount, epic mount, flying mount, epic flying mount.
    1-80..$100 Includes all of the above + more.

    If you don't want to buy one of these packages, you can just talk to me about what you would like and we can discuss the price.
    All the gold earned, I will keep on the account. If you would like me to get you tier gear, that would cost extra.


    Gold Farming

    100g..$5
    200g..$9
    500g..$20
    800g..$30
    1,000g.. $40

    All the items earned, I will sell and that all contributes to the gold.


    PvP

    I will do PvP for you which is a rare offer. I will get you the honor points and buy the gear that you direct me to do.

    Level 60 PvP set (best)..$100
    Level 80 PvP set (best)..$300


    Honor

    I charge by exalting

    Exalted..$50


    25 & 10 Raids

    25 man raid fully completed...$30
    10 man raid fully completed...$30


    Profession training

    All of my professions require you're gold, I don't provide it.

    1-450 tailoring...$50
    1-450 skinning...$50
    1-450 herbalism...$75
    1-450 enchanting...$100
    1-450 jewelcrafting...$125
    1-450 alchemy...$50
    1-450 inscription...$75
    1-450 leatherworking...$100
    1-450 engineering...$150
    1-450 mining...$125
    1-450 blacksmithing...$50


    All of the services I do are done by hand, NOT BOTS. So you have nothing to worry about. I am 100% trusted. If you would like, we could use O.M.M. but you have to pay for those fee's because they are not my choice. My MSN is: [email protected] we are doing business, you must contact me on my cryinryan email before you contact my business email which is: [email protected]k you for reading this and everyone have a terrific day, thanks again.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 20, 2010 at 4:58 PM
  4. Volume
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2010
    Posts:
    308
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Volume Forum Addict
    Banned

    Ryan's WoW Service

    Wow why would someone buy 1k gold for $40 when you can get it from $15 off all gold sites, and they deliever it instantly ingame, safely.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 21, 2010 at 10:21 PM
  6. Dodfreak31
    Joined:
    May 30, 2009
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dodfreak31 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Ryan's WoW Service

    Reported for spam. And I do it instantly ingame.
     
< X-Man REP 47-60 :D | WoW Pro Services Five Years of Experience! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site