RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by Big Bro, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour
  1. Unread #21 - Jun 25, 2008 at 3:48 AM
  2. Gampla
    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2008
    Posts:
    378
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gampla Forum Addict
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    That previous post was Gold!

    Anyways, I think i would make good use to this guide because i use to have about 10 of each godsword but i lost it all in bh! i got the same sets of godswords on my pure but i need it on my main. I also lost a partyhat through bh from scamming.................... :p

    Kidding around i dont think i would really use the guide that much but goodluck to all who submited your stories. I laughed at most of them lol
     
  3. Unread #22 - Jun 25, 2008 at 4:13 AM
  4. Faculty3000
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Posts:
    813
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Faculty3000 Apprentice

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    Well, since my brother's death of an accident happened 2 years ago, he left me something. Before he died in the hospital, he hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Just train my pure to the fullest and also, study hard. Even harder than playing rs". Then after 3 horus of anxious waiting outside the ICU room, he passed away.

    Atm, I have the pker and I still devote this account to him. The pker was way back from Rs classic and he train his blood and soul to train his account. He is the best brother in the world and I don't want to lose his favourite possesion. This is the last thing he left (other than photos of us hugging and playing when we were like 1). So right now, I need to trasnfer around 30m from my RWT account to the pure. So please mate, can u give me the guide for the sake of my brother's death?

    Whoever said what I said is fake, I spoke out the truth. Those who still will not believe is fated to 1 thing. < My brother will be avenged. Which means you suffer the same consequences as him.
     
  5. Unread #23 - Jun 25, 2008 at 4:49 AM
  6. wecked
    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2007
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    wecked Member
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    I want it because Jagex sucks... They have no wildy anymore and a stupid 3K limit... They only have is a fucking BH.. That sucks even more... Give me the method and I sell all my mills (1.1 bill) for rl money so Jagex is screwed... So I can say Fuck You Jagex I sold my mills nananananana!!
     
  7. Unread #24 - Jun 25, 2008 at 5:46 AM
  8. what-ever
    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    Posts:
    213
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    what-ever Active Member
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    cant believe you actually said that!
    o_O
     
  9. Unread #25 - Jun 25, 2008 at 10:49 AM
  10. david123
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    1,021
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    david123 Guru

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    ok well anyways, i met this really good friend and we were friends for about 2 years. Over the past year i've been trusting him a lot so i let him on my account, several times and he just got me money through gwd. My bank was worth somewhat 260m at the point before i wasted cash on mage (50m) and range (65m)Then after he convinced me to tell him pin so he could do actual stuff while i am not on. And btw i had his account and pin too so he wanted to know mine. (he had around 20m bank). anyways, 2 months went by and nothing happened. So i am logging into my account and i see recoveries set may 28,2008 and i am like wtf, i say my recoveries were set 3 years ago. ( my main was lvl 122 combat with nearly 5 99 stats, and 1823 total and over 100m exp, been playing on him on and off since 2001, i was there when santas were 200k, i was there when you could use the disc of returning in dwarven mines, i was there throughout the entire runescape development. Anyways so i change my password because obviously it was him and obviously i got caught in a scam. So i log out and then i can't log back in. I did whatever i could to try and get my account back but i never could :(.

    Luckily there were two positive things about this story.
    My really good friend gave me his pure which had 97hp with 95 range and 90 mage, and i kept around 25m on my pures altogether, i had around 6-8 pures which i used to play when you could still go on rs classic. One pure even still says recoveries set in 2001 and if u want i could post but give me like 10 minutes. Anyways so i really need this guide to transfer the 25m to my new account :( please man i am begging you :(
     
  11. Unread #26 - Jun 25, 2008 at 10:53 AM
  12. david123
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    1,021
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    david123 Guru

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    i can't believe u said that either.. lol.. i don't really think anyone at time of death no offence would say look after my rs account.
     
  13. Unread #27 - Jun 25, 2008 at 11:58 AM
  14. Big Bro
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2008
    Posts:
    104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Big Bro Active Member
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    Your chance of winning is exactly zero.
     
  15. Unread #28 - Jun 25, 2008 at 4:46 PM
  16. hadha
    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    377
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hadha Forum Addict

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    Hmm...you should give it to me so I can transfer all of my mils onto a new account, because I think I've ruined the stats of my main. I want to start fresh again (...not completely fresh, a little moolah to aid the process) but if I can't get the money on...I don't have any grand underlying moral story here...but I'm being honest? :D
     
  17. Unread #29 - Jun 25, 2008 at 7:35 PM
  18. Baserleftout
    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2007
    Posts:
    1,283
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Baserleftout Guru
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    i think i should get it because ill never transfer and since i wont it wont get patched =P rofl but i dunno i guess i could use it to transfer my 42m from my main to my pure
     
  19. Unread #30 - Jun 26, 2008 at 1:10 AM
  20. Big Bro
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2008
    Posts:
    104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Big Bro Active Member
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    Unfortunately, the contest is over. I found out that somebody here is selling my method as a guide (he explained his method to me, and it's exactly how I do it), so my giving it away would be considered leaking it, and it wouldn't be fair to him.

    For what it's worth, I didn't see any posts that I would want to award this for, and some of the stories were unbelievably lame.
     
  21. Unread #31 - Jun 26, 2008 at 7:51 AM
  22. Tezlin
    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,780
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tezlin Guru
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    omg wow me 2. :)


    Psh. Real world trading is for people who aren't smart enough to make their own money. >.> *did not buy combat guide from looberman* >_<
     
  23. Unread #32 - Jun 26, 2008 at 8:06 AM
  24. madd dogg ry
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2007
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    madd dogg ry Active Member

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    your a prick.
     
  25. Unread #33 - Jun 26, 2008 at 9:51 AM
  26. lukeb
    Joined:
    May 9, 2007
    Posts:
    879
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lukeb Apprentice
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    Well that was gay...

    Dont waste our time man - look into these possibilities before.
     
  27. Unread #34 - Jun 26, 2008 at 10:15 AM
  28. Thehate9
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2007
    Posts:
    908
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Thehate9 Apprentice
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    Big Bro, have you ever thought about joining the User Education Team? You'd be really good. I'd be on your side you have a lot of knowledge, I vouched for you in the one thread where it;s "500K Per Hour" with emerald bolts. :X
     
  29. Unread #35 - Jun 26, 2008 at 10:52 AM
  30. Jimmy
    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2008
    Posts:
    2,421
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    25

    Jimmy Ghost
    Retired Sectional Moderator $5 USD Donor

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    I wasn't lying, and Tyson's story is soo sad =( He deserves it, not me.
     
  31. Unread #36 - Jun 27, 2008 at 12:23 AM
  32. CloudZer0
    Referrals:
    0

    CloudZer0 Guest

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    Dude idk but...i vote for tyson, his story was very beleivable and unfortunate you should really consider him regardless that somone is selling the guide..
     
  33. Unread #37 - Jun 27, 2008 at 12:44 AM
  34. goldreaper
    Referrals:
    0

    goldreaper Guest

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    are you still giving it away, or not?
     
  35. Unread #38 - Jun 27, 2008 at 2:33 AM
  36. sharksfan
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2008
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sharksfan Active Member
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    I really want this guide because I just got hacked because of a keylogger (limewire) (got acc back but lost about 150m) and my friend was kind enough to give me a lvl 15 acc with 10m on it. I would like to transfer that money to my lvl 91 account and be able to play like i used to.

    So, please accept my bid and hopefully I'll win the guide.
    If I do, I'll always look up to you and someday, somehow, find a way to thank you.

    Sharksfan
     
  37. Unread #39 - Jun 27, 2008 at 2:45 AM
  38. †Tyson†
    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Posts:
    2,874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    †Tyson† Grand Master
    Banned

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    Thanks for those that liked/support my story. It is true and i could prove it with my fire cape guide etc if i wanted. But looks like its not neccessary because hes not giving it out. Kind've stupid since its not 'leaking' out a guide unless you bought the guide and told it to everyone else for free. I agree with Lukeb, you should've have created this thread. Some people actually put time and effort into what they were writing.
     
  39. Unread #40 - Jun 27, 2008 at 6:33 AM
  40. jake__
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2008
    Posts:
    484
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jake__ Forum Addict

    RWT -- Transfer 2 Million per hour

    well, you see, i got powned at barrows, some kid was nudge spamming me on msn with some glitch, (on my msn the window opens and does the nudge shake thing when you do get nudged) and some kid was trying to teleother me to fally and alching in between them. so yeah, i got nudged after i thought he'd stopped, and i was in dh's tomb lol. i reopened the rs window to see myself get koed 53, rofl. i lost about 8m in supplies and items and shit, but i only really cared about my torso =[, god damn i hate losing torsoes. oh yeah, and i lost the gift i was giving to a friend later when she got on.

    so yeah, later, my friend got on, and i told her about it, and of course, being the rich girl she is, wanted to help me replace my stuff... but, this was after the trade limits wasn't it? so yeah.
     
< Simple Grand Exchange Merchanting Items. | Real World Trading in Bounty Hunter >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site