Adblock breaks this site

Runique Extreme Donator 500$+ Account

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by TeamMatt, Feb 18, 2016.

  1. TeamMatt

    TeamMatt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2016
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runique Extreme Donator 500$+ Account

    Hi,

    Selling my Runique extreme donator account.

    I have donated 500$+ on this account. I have another account I'm working on, as I'm bored of this account and don't play it much anymore. The account is near enough cleaned, but has the essentials like a fair few return sets, barrows, few whips, ags etc.

    It's not far off from being maxed too, just a few skills away, but the remaining skills are all like 85+ anyway.

    Looking for either PayPal (Preferred) or OSRS GP.

    Open to offers! Any questions please PM me on here or add my Skype - mat.rsps

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. TeamMatt

    TeamMatt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2016
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runique Extreme Donator 500$+ Account

    Bump :)
     
  3. Gamer_Jeremy

    Gamer_Jeremy Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    25
    Runique Extreme Donator 500$+ Account

    how much are you asking for aw?
     
  4. bitchesgetoffme

    bitchesgetoffme Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2013
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Runique Extreme Donator 500$+ Account

    $50 paypal. let me know.
     
< Runique Grandmaster Acc | Selling runique red partyhat >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site