Adblock breaks this site

Runescape's 10th Anniversary

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by slysteeler, Dec 6, 2010.

  1. Brendan

    Brendan Your friendly neighbourhood cuck
    $50 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2009
    Posts:
    8,418
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016 MushyMuncher Tier 1 Prizebox
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    I don't think they'll do anything for the event. Maybe a small post on the Home site.

    I started playing in 2006, my mate introduced me to it. I only played a little reaching level 20 before stopping. A few months later I was bored in the holiday and came back, since then I've been playing on and off.
     
  2. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    I'll just silently congratulate Jagex.

    Started in '05. The game was my life, and I don't regret obsessing over it. Those were the best days of my childhood.
     
  3. 0re0

    0re0 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Posts:
    360
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    I Started off in 2004, Lol I stopped playing for 2 years after I got banned and as of the year of 2007 i've been on and off. It's okay though I raised a level 126, I recently came back, and i'm dirt poor from pvp failures. So I'm currently trying to get money.. as always.
     
  4. Fant

    Fant Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    446
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    Same. I was so frustrated that I couldn't pass tutorial island that I quit playing it, but then my friend was all like NOO DUDE YOU GOTTA PLAY IT.
     
  5. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    There'll probably some small quest or ingame event to commemorate it.

    I read a suggestion on RSOF where someone linked the 10th anniversary to the next possible increment in the mahjaratt quest line.
     
  6. asianpk3r

    asianpk3r Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2010
    Posts:
    175
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    wow 10 years? Already lol?
     
  7. MrConan

    MrConan Active Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Posts:
    227
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    Fucking lol'd
     
  8. Deagon

    Deagon Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2009
    Posts:
    825
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    I think i know what their are gonna release and that they stated is big.

    The new type of damages, that show how much your opponent blocked and to see which hit was yours in multi
    I bet this is gonna be their update
     
  9. Proc

    Proc Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2010
    Posts:
    889
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    I started playing off of Miniclip in 2004 as well...I thought killing level 2 men was the best thing since sliced bread. Best update imo....probably g/e...worst update...meh, probably wildy.
     
  10. Beechill

    Beechill Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2009
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    I reckon they will release RSC again on that date
     
  11. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    Its funny when I talk to kids in game about how I have played on and off since 01, then they one up me by saying they started in 99 -.-

    Grats on 10 years jagex, and RWT still going strong.
     
  12. JezusTime

    JezusTime Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2010
    Posts:
    766
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    Im feeling a dbl xp weekend
     
  13. Santee

    Santee Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Posts:
    886
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    iv been playing since '03 on and off, quit for about 4 years in 04' ( yes off miniclip OFC ) and came back in '06-08 until they removed wilderness.. since then i rarely play, just bot
     
  14. Ricky

    Ricky Formerly Panic

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2010
    Posts:
    4,001
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Runescape's 10th Anniversary

    I found runescape on miniclip...

    i couldn't even get out of tutorial island :/
     
< Best Cannon Spots?!? | locked appeal question >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site