Adblock breaks this site

Runescape glitch !

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by I love Firecapes, Sep 30, 2009.

  1. Leet Capes

    Leet Capes Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2009
    Posts:
    211
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    Nice, but useless :p
     
  2. Xiaa

    Xiaa Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2009
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    Dear God,
    I wish i was a table.


    OMFG IT CAME TROO
     
  3. Cjmt905

    Cjmt905 Puff, Puff, Pass ♥
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2009
    Posts:
    1,121
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    Lmao, thats pretty funny. you should keep it there for another 2 years.
     
  4. PublicityFtF

    PublicityFtF Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2009
    Posts:
    1,178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    It's funny, but I don't feel it's too epic.
     
  5. Poker Player

    Poker Player Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2009
    Posts:
    425
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Runescape glitch !

    Very nice indeed.
     
  6. masecam0m

    masecam0m Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    Nice find. Keep ure guy like that then maybe sell him like others have stated
     
  7. I love Firecapes

    I love Firecapes Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    :) thanks for comments :D
     
  8. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Runescape glitch !

    Thats nice lol. Are you stuck or what?
     
  9. I love Firecapes

    I love Firecapes Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    yea lol.
     
  10. Snow Patrol

    Snow Patrol Emeritus

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Posts:
    6,538
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    Runescape glitch !

    Rofl can you move or are you stuck?
     
  11. I love Firecapes

    I love Firecapes Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    Im stuck :D
     
  12. Fish1ngsk1ll

    Fish1ngsk1ll Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2009
    Posts:
    482
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    That's awesome, should keep it that way.
     
  13. I love Firecapes

    I love Firecapes Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    I will :)
     
  14. It's A Ducky

    It's A Ducky Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2009
    Posts:
    126
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    Lol, that's great.
     
  15. inpherus

    inpherus inpherus-upgrades.com
    Inpherus Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2005
    Posts:
    3,301
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Two Factor Authentication User Tier 1 Prizebox (5)
    Runescape glitch !

    dont move, and just stay logged on randomnly doing stuff, then get lamps + randoms until u get like lvl60 in a skill, then you post progress reports that you have never moved from thsi spot and got lvl60. gf
     
  16. I love Firecapes

    I love Firecapes Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    haha good idea.
     
  17. Grammar Nazi

    Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2009
    Posts:
    263
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    Very nice.

    I have an account that is glitched up on a hill you can't get on anymore.
     
  18. I love Firecapes

    I love Firecapes Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    Nice . take a pic ? :D
     
  19. Wyatt Sawyer

    Wyatt Sawyer Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2009
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    Nice find dude
     
  20. I love Firecapes

    I love Firecapes Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runescape glitch !

    Its not a find , its me.
     
< Post You're Achievement's Here... | Pure log >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site