Rune Pure. 85 Mining. 6m+. Cheap!!!!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Nebula83, Dec 16, 2009.

Rune Pure. 85 Mining. 6m+. Cheap!!!!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 16, 2009 at 12:46 PM
  2. Nebula83
    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nebula83 Forum Addict

    Rune Pure. 85 Mining. 6m+. Cheap!!!!

    Intro: Hey there sythe, I'm done playing runescape and I'm selling this last account. I have had it for a long time, and it is the fastest moneymaker I've ever played in runescape. By mining rune in the wildy, I make about 500k an hour, sometimes a little more or less depending on my luck. This account can still be turned into a really good rune/barrows pure, and I tried to leave it open to the buyer to decide what to do with him. Its a great starter because you can make all the money you want to fund anything you need to do. Mining rune in the wildy is really easy, and I have only died from a rev maybe twice.

    A/W: $50

    I know thats high, but thats the auto win. Please don't bid anything under $20!

    Rules:

    1. OMM or you go first
    2. Paypal claim and cancel only
    3. I will SELL this only. I dont play anymore I dont need accounts.
    4. I will add YOU to msn, just post here or pm me your msn name

    Pics:

    LOGIN:

    [​IMG]

    STATS:

    [​IMG]

    Easily made into an insane rune pure. 85 Mining is amazing money to fund any project you want to turn this account in to.

    BANK:

    [​IMG]

    Had more money but I got rid of most of it. There is about 100-300k more junk in the bank including some runes, gems, pk items and more.

    Account has no black marks and has never been in trouble for anything. I am the original owner of this account, and I will provide all details that I have. There are no recovs, and I dont think you can un-register the email address but I'm not even sure which email it is.

    Thanks and gl!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 18, 2009 at 2:05 PM
  4. Nebula83
    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nebula83 Forum Addict

    Rune Pure. 85 Mining. 6m+. Cheap!!!!

    bump. someone offer :(
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 20, 2009 at 2:13 PM
  6. Nebula83
    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nebula83 Forum Addict

    Rune Pure. 85 Mining. 6m+. Cheap!!!!

    rawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawr
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 31, 2009 at 8:38 PM
  8. Dubya22
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2009
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dubya22 Active Member
    Banned

    Rune Pure. 85 Mining. 6m+. Cheap!!!!

  9. Unread #5 - Dec 31, 2009 at 8:42 PM
  10. iXtreMeZ
    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2009
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iXtreMeZ Active Member
    Banned

    Rune Pure. 85 Mining. 6m+. Cheap!!!!

    $20 to start.
     
< Selling Those 2 Lovely Pures [Paypal] | [swaps] Buying Starter Obby Pure [swaps] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site