Run3500 pardon 2019

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Run3500 pardon 2019, Jun 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Run3500 pardon 2019
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 24, 2019 at 4:11 PM
  2. Run3500 pardon 2019
    Referrals:

Run3500 pardon 2019 Guest

Run3500 pardon 2019

Your profile link: Run3500
    All of your Sythe Accounts: Im Lazy
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Wrongfully banned for what the user thought I was trying to infect his PC with a keylogger and ban evasion afterward on another Sythe account.
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Unrelated issue
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No
    A detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

It all started when I was seeking out for a software developer to create a program to spam out messages when a keystroke is pressed such as F7. Nullware and I made contact via PM and MSN and discussed the term and pricing. I got the idea based on a program that I obtained on the internet that was specifically meant to be used for Habbo Hotel at the time I was still active. It worked perfectly for runescape but I wanted my own program tailored for me. I had used this program for months and never had any issues with it. When I sent the tool to Nullware, his AV alarmed him and said that the tool was infected with a keylogger. As we know today, many programs give out false alarms and this tool I had gave him a false positive as well. I had no intention of infecting anyone's PC with a keylogger at all. You can check by reviewing all my threads and seeing that I was actually an active member on that forum.

I made the mistake of sending him a file without actually checking if it was infected or not. I didn't know it would give out a false positive. But I had no problems using it for the months of having it in my possession. I should've sent him a screenshot of the tool but I thought it would be better if the software developer took a look at it to see the features himself since I wasn't that great at explaining things to him. To be honest, if I never even requested for such tool to be tailored for me, I wouldn't be banned and still be on my account.

After my ban, I guess I just made a new Sythe account. This 2nd Sythe account is "I'm Lazy". This was done mostly on impulse or without any thinking at all. I'm not sure why I didn't dispute the ban. I don't blame myself for not being that smart or knowing what to do but it was my first ever ban on the forums at the time. Ban evading is a wrong thing to do and typically done by criminals who scam or try to steal information from other users by infecting their PC. I am neither one of that kind of criminals.

Also, I've done some research of my Sythe account and someone accused me of creating another Sythe account. The person reporting me as a ban evader again as "NoToHullTigers". I feel that this person was also wrongfully banned based off an ip matching tool. This person who was banned probably had no idea that it was coming. Based off his threads, his involvement in selling fifa coins on ps3, RS3/EOC, and gta5. These threads made by him were based off 2014-2015 which I was not present on this community. I had left OSRS to occupy my time on League of Legends until 2014 and then moved onto another game called Vindictus until around 2018/2019.

It has been years since I've been banned now and did not create an account after I'm Lazy. I'm returning to OSRS, and I would greatly appreciate it if I can return back to this community too. I am aware that it takes a certain amount of votes to support my pardon. As I explained my side of the story, I pose no threat to this community. I hope that I have gained your support to support this pardon.

References:

Here is a link to the tool that I sent to Nullware. I did not create this tool that he thought I infected with a keylogger. I think this might be the same tool but there are many download links
    circulating on the net. But this is the exact model of the tool I had no problems with.
    Habbo Tools

Here is the screenshot of what the tool found on the internet years ago.
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Jun 24, 2019 at 5:41 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

Run3500 pardon 2019

5. Unread #3 - Jun 24, 2019 at 6:46 PM
  6. Run3500 2019
    Referrals:

Run3500 2019 Guest

Run3500 pardon 2019

Replying to thread link Run3500 pardon 2019

Im Lazy is the other sythe account I made after the original Run3500 ban. That other Sythe account "NoToHullTigers" is not mine. I was not using Sythe forums at the time. And also searched his posts and found his Skype and resolved it. His ip address location is in Argentina and I'm from California, USA. This person was wrongfully banned based off a inaccurate report that shows no proof. The account was made on the day my appeal was denied but that does not mean that I made a new sythe account afterwards. I'm almost certain that he made the account before FireZ, Dave, Subaru-fan, and "R" replied with no support. Check the post count time stamp. FireZ post was on 4:23pm. The first post (earliest post history I can find) was made before his fireZ first post.

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2019
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 25, 2019 at 8:21 PM
  8. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Run3500 pardon 2019

I will review the account in question further with another staff member and we'll see if it should be included. I added it under additional accounts that might be yours because I didn't feel it was a match in the first place.

I will let you know on this pardon once i'm done reviewing it

9. Unread #5 - Jul 14, 2019 at 11:06 PM
  10. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012

Run3500 pardon 2019

The accounts you will be held responsible for are:
    User:
    Run3500
    Im Lazy

Reports:
    Run3500 "Keylogging"
    Im Lazy Ban Evasion: Run3500
    Run3500 = Keylogger

There is no scam debt and no signs of further ban evasion so this pardon can move forward to voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< emigdiodia/GrietaShop | My IP is the Same as Another Users >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site