Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

Discussion in 'Digital Currency and Non-Game Sales' started by Zezecha, Aug 30, 2011.

  1. Zezecha

    Zezecha Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    Current Status: CLOSED

    Hello Sythe, I have recently gotten into the "YouTube market" :D

    I'm selling Subscribers, Views, Comments & Likes.


    Prices
    HALF OFF

    100 Subscribers = 5M
    250 Subscribers = 9M
    500 Subscribers = 15M
    1,000 Subscribers = 25M

    100 Likes = 2.5M
    250 Likes = 5M
    500 Likes = 10M
    1,000 Likes = 17.5M

    100 Views = 1M
    250 Views = 2M
    500 Views = 4M
    1,000 Views = 7M
    2,500 Views = 12.5M
    5,000 Views = 25M
    10,000 Views = 40M

    50 Comments = 2.5M
    125 Comments = 5M
    250 Comments = 10M
    500 Comments = 20M
    1,000 Comments = 35M


    Please fill out the form for what you would like to purchase.

    Subscribers Form

    Amount:
    Cost:
    YouTube Account:
    Msn:
    Skype:


    Likes, Views & Comments Form


    Amount:
    Cost:
    Video Link:
    Msn:
    Skype:
    Likes, Views or Comments:



    Current Stock
    Subscribers: N/A
    Likes: 10,000
    Views: 20,000
    Comments: 7,500


    This is approximately how many I have.




    Current Stock Information

    The reason the amount of subscribers I have at the moment is not available, is because YouTube limits 75 Subscribers to each YouTube account per 4-6 hours, and I've just sold 4K+ Subscribers. This also happens with comments & views every once in a while, YouTube might lock the views on somebody's video for 4-6 hours, then I will continue adding the views.

    Benefits of Using My Service
    YOUTUBE MONEY.
    If you become semi-big on YouTube by using my service, you could then apply for partnership & you could make money for having ads on your videos.
    FAME\GLORY.
    Everybody likes a little attention every once in a while, right? You might get noticed in game & stuff. =]


    Current Orders
    None.

    Previous Orders
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    Terms of Service
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to your account after your purchase.
    I will only go first for anybody who has more vouches than I do.
    You must provide a vouch to me after your purchase. - Click here.


    ​
     
  2. Zezecha

    Zezecha Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    Ok?
    Wanna gtfo my thread?
     
  3. Zezecha

    Zezecha Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    BumP.
     
  4. Zezecha

    Zezecha Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    Bump.
    Prices will be half of the original cost for the first 2 days :D
     
  5. Zezecha

    Zezecha Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    Bump? :(
     
  6. n4rr0w

    n4rr0w Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2011
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    are they going to be real ppl or just fake accs?
     
  7. Perros

    Perros Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2010
    Posts:
    556
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

  8. h0wDoY0uLikeit

    h0wDoY0uLikeit Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2011
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    Amount:1k
    Cost:6m
    YouTube Account:ZerkerVirus
    Msn:pm me for it
     
  9. Zezecha

    Zezecha Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    Some real, some fake.

    Added on msn

    Pmed.
     
  10. dofkiuxas

    dofkiuxas Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    are you using vagex , yes or no? if no maybe i need ur services
     
  11. Zezecha

    Zezecha Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    I've never heard of Vagex, so I guess I'm not using it :D
     
  12. Zstunner

    Zstunner Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    328
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

  13. Omeh

    Omeh Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2010
    Posts:
    597
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    Amount: 1k (provided I will get around 300 views per video'ish.)
    Cost: 6M
    YouTube Account: Will provide this during trade.
    Msn: [email protected]
     
  14. Ivy Bridge

    Ivy Bridge Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2011
    Posts:
    1,206
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

  15. Zezecha

    Zezecha Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    Added, I'll go first for this trade.

    Added, you go first for this trade.

    Both add my msn, too - [email protected]
     
  16. Ivy Bridge

    Ivy Bridge Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2011
    Posts:
    1,206
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

    Been trying to contact you all day man. Your MSN goes away constantly and even when you're available you never reply :/ get back to me asap please
     
  17. ItzToaster

    ItzToaster Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2011
    Posts:
    351
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]YouTube Subscribers, Views, Comments & More[RSGP]

< PayPal to Amazon eGift Card/Amazon Payments | Selling $20 target giftcard >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site