Adblock breaks this site

{RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by D-Matter, Aug 17, 2008.

  1. D-Matter

    D-Matter Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

    Hi, I am offering vouch/rsgp training of skills, as long as you have the supplies in your inventory. I DO NOT need access to your bank, unless it is deemed necessary. I am just looking for vouches/rsgp for myself.

    Conditions

    1. I will train skill as long as you have the supplies needed for it
    2. Depending on your skill level I will determine how long and how many LVs I can raise it
    3. DO NOT need access to your bank, so it may have a bank pin, so long as the skill doesn't need constant access to the bank
    4. Please post your msn or skype contact, along WITH the skill you wish me to train, and I can tell your approximately how long long it'll take and how many LVs I can train it
    5. All I ask for is a vouch/rsgp when training is complete
    6. I am only human, so don't expect it to be done in a blink of an eye

    Thank you

    P.S. I'll contact you on MSN or skype after you post your contact

    *Training Currently Working On*

    1. australiantrainer - 55-59 Woodcutting

    *Waiting List*

    1. teh numba 67 - 1-25 fishing *Contact me to start*
     
  2. siouxpurman

    siouxpurman Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

    Can you train fishing to 40 on my pure? I will pay if you want.
     
  3. D-Matter

    D-Matter Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

    Ill contact your msn
     
  4. teh numba 67

    teh numba 67 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2008
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

  5. D-Matter

    D-Matter Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

    Contacting you on msn
     
  6. siouxpurman

    siouxpurman Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

    He is Currently training my Fishing 8-40, I will post when he is done =D
     
  7. siouxpurman

    siouxpurman Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

    Yes, OMG, Thank you so much! 8-40 fishing is what he got me! Thanks, He didnt mess anything up! BIG VOUCH! I will alwase trust you =D
     
  8. D-Matter

    D-Matter Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

    Anyone else? :)
     
  9. australiantrainer

    australiantrainer Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2008
    Posts:
    1,182
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

    can you train my wc from 55-59?

    if this is ok i will pm u user and pass

    can you do right now, thats what i am after?

    will send pm also
     
  10. D-Matter

    D-Matter Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

    Replied to pm
     
  11. Crystald

    Crystald Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2008
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

    Hello, can you train my wc. its currently 40, please advice me how many u can grow it.
     
  12. jwilly

    jwilly Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Posts:
    710
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {RSGP/Vouch} Training Any Skill

< NEED 5 - 30 str FAST!!! | Flax/Yew logs[Paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site