Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Andrew131, Mar 28, 2011.

  1. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Hey Sythe, selling my level 99 cb account here today for RSGP.

    Generally a very nice account, the highlight being nearly 26m hunter exp.

    Only noteworthy quest done is Monkey Madness. No items really except a bit of cash also has full void range.

    Please post here for sales! Will get back to you on them. I will cancel recoveries when a sale's done.

    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Post here and we'll discuss price. It's a great account!

    RSGP only. You will have to go first as I've been hacked so god damn many times.

    AW 25m
     
  2. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Still for sale! :)
     
  3. sheymyster

    sheymyster Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,549
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    61
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Hey, been looking for high rc or hunter account to goldfarm a bit for my pure as I do not want 26mil hunt xp on my pure, lol. How much would you be willing to let it go for, and does it have any mems on it?
     
  4. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Fair point :p and sorry it has no members on at the moment! :(

    I'm willing to let it go cheap, it's pretty useless to me as I don't want to keep having to pay for different memberships all the time!

    Just make me an offer :)
     
  5. sheymyster

    sheymyster Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,549
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    61
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Idk, beings that I would have to pay around 9mil for membership, how about 15mil for the account and u pay OMM fees?
     
  6. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Why don't we say 17m and I'll go first? :)
     
  7. XeGaJ

    XeGaJ Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    I can offer 20mill. Text me at (561) 379-1262 to discuss
     
  8. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    I'm in the UK, but 20m's a good offer. Could we discuss over PM?
     
  9. XeGaJ

    XeGaJ Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Yes.

    Too short
     
  10. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Looks like I'm selling to XeGaJ :)
     
  11. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Still for sale :)
     
  12. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Bump guys
     
  13. sheymyster

    sheymyster Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,549
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    61
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    guess he didnt work out? and main reason I was going to use OMM is because I wanted a recovery test done, Im not much for account buying/selling so a bit inexperienced in this area of the marketplace, so want to ensure 100% that the account I ended up with was going to stay mine forever, LOL.
     
  14. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Of course, I can't afford an OMM at the moment! And yeah, as it's an account I was given I don't have any info except for the recoveries.

    On another note, still for sale guys.
     
  15. Fizzik

    Fizzik Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2008
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Free bump. Forgot this account was muted.
     
  16. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    No problem.

    Still for sale.
     
  17. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Bump :p
     
  18. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    Still for sale guys.
     
  19. angel fire

    angel fire Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2007
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    ill buy it for 10m only because of the 99 hunter, the rest of the skills idc i already have a 136 main. i just need it to gold farm
     
  20. Andrew131

    Andrew131 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling level 99, - 25m hunter exp -

    No thanks.

    Still for sale
     
< [pp/rsgp]103 - 99wc/98fletch - 1664TOTAL! CHEAP! | [RSGP]Maxed Out Level 136|1800+Total|Turmoil|Ardy Cape 3|Imbued Rings[RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site