Adblock breaks this site

*rsgp*pp*SELLING level 70 starter MAIN *pp*rsgp*

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by willzy, Mar 23, 2011.

  1. willzy

    willzy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2011
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *rsgp*pp*SELLING level 70 starter MAIN *pp*rsgp*

    I am selling my level 70 starter main. I'm selling it because i want money to fund my pure. account has no recoveries or email set (on login it says email is set but if you click the link it will say it doesnt) I am looking for offers arround 5-15$. Account has a nearly 2m bank, I will sell with or without bank so my price range is not firm. I am the original owner and I will give you all the info you want upon purchase.

    if interested, add me on msn ([email protected]) or pm me

    http://img263.imageshack.us/i/sythe1.png

    http://img684.imageshack.us/i/sythe2.png

    http://img855.imageshack.us/i/sythe3.png

    http://img340.imageshack.us/i/sythe4.png

    http://img189.imageshack.us/i/sythe5.png
     
  2. OneLove

    OneLove Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 12, 2009
    Posts:
    822
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *rsgp*pp*SELLING level 70 starter MAIN *pp*rsgp*

    I will buy for $5.
    Add my msn in sig.
     
  3. OneLove

    OneLove Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 12, 2009
    Posts:
    822
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *rsgp*pp*SELLING level 70 starter MAIN *pp*rsgp*

    Vouch for willzy, bought an account off him, fast and smooth trade.
     
  4. willzy

    willzy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2011
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *rsgp*pp*SELLING level 70 starter MAIN *pp*rsgp*

    vouch for onelove, bought my account for 6$.
     
< [RSGP] SELLING 138 MAIN CHEAP! 99 slayer, 88 dungeoneering, cls, elite void [RSGP] | Level 81 ranger [RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site