Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

Discussion in 'Graphics Marketplace' started by Kinaesthic, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chivava

    Chivava Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    385
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    I am very pleased with my graphical outcome of Kinaesthic.

    I paid the max amount, in advance 80$, and i have not regret it at any point, firstly we misunderstood each other at what i had in mind for my skilling thread, tho he were fast to understand afterwards what i had in mind, and immediatly changed it within just 1 hour. Im amazed over this guy.
    I had tried using several other graphical guys, tho not onto this site, and i have allways feelt screwed, this time i have fallen in love into the graphical work, and the graphicer.

    I can't put words on how happy, i am for his amazingly skills, and professionalism.

    and last, and not least.

    Ik hou van jou Kinaesthic <3
     
  2. Kinaesthic

    Kinaesthic Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Taking thems orders!
     
  3. Kinaesthic

    Kinaesthic Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Piggles from PowerBot says:

    Umm your graphix are epic and i love them and my thread is looking epic and you are and always will be the god of graphix and you are nice and did everything i asked for an i WILL use again :p


    Image:
    [​IMG]​
     
  4. dorianking

    dorianking Retired into the Hall of Game.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Posts:
    1,891
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Confirming that I need a thread layout.

    edit: he did my sexy layout and it was great.

    Thanks!
     
  5. NPNK

    NPNK I see the light..
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    789
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Talking about new layout. :)
     
  6. Kinaesthic

    Kinaesthic Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Off to bed! Night guys! :)
     
  7. NPNK

    NPNK I see the light..
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    789
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Thanks for [​IMG] for awesome signature, A+

    Lets see whats coming out with thread layout ;)

    Gl you.
     
  8. GreenBooter

    GreenBooter Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2011
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

  9. GreenBooter

    GreenBooter Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2011
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Paid $12, was an amazing work of art done by Kinaesthic. I've bought from him before, and here I am again. Next I'll be getting a thread layout! His work is structured, well maintained and unique! Never in my life have I seen such nice works of art! Great job!
     
  10. Kinaesthic

    Kinaesthic Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Made this for PownedXD on another forum:

    [​IMG]
     
  11. madfox123

    madfox123 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Your creations are stunning, I'm a youngster and I really want to find my passion and I believe you've already found yours. If there's anyway I can start or get into gfx let me know with all due respect.
     
  12. Kinaesthic

    Kinaesthic Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Off to bed! Goodnight!

    Also finished this today: [​IMG]
    //Kinaesthic
     
  13. Dave.

    Dave. I dont Trade
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    1,974
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Hey kin, i was wondering if you could tell me the url of my sig you made for me as my harddrive died :( and i lost everything :D so if you could post/pm me that'd be great :love:
     
  14. I_DONT_BOT

    I_DONT_BOT Free MMing & Sythe Help - PM me
    I_DONT_BOT Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    Posts:
    9,548
    Referrals:
    25
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Talking about this
    Making me a website in the future, but for now, a halloween sale banner.

    Text : idontbot.com in large, centred
    underneath - Halloween Sale 10/20/2011 --> 11/8/2011
    Angled text above - 25% off skill training & questing

    Will require some bats, a RS Pumpkin, and just make it look creepy and cool :p

    Gimme a price :D
     
  15. addsdiceclan

    addsdiceclan Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2011
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    completed a thread order for me. Best gfxer there is
     
  16. imadecash

    imadecash Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2011
    Posts:
    166
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Hey i need a signature, a thread layout for selling gold and also i need an avatar, please Pm me and we can discuss a price [will be paying in RSGP] thanks!
     
  17. Kinaesthic

    Kinaesthic Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]


    Another dragon dicer I see eh?
    Please add my msn regarding this, it's much easier to discuss things through there.
    Also: off to school, I'll be takeing care of all orders once I get home, I'll also be throwing out a discount for you guys this weekend, so stay updated!
     
  18. Darkstassassin

    Darkstassassin Success is not permanent, the same is also true of failure.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2010
    Posts:
    1,981
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    Fixed my sig again :)
     
  19. addsdiceclan

    addsdiceclan Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2011
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    bought an updated sig from him as always best of the best.
     
  20. Dave.

    Dave. I dont Trade
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    1,974
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [RSGP/PP] Kinaesthic Graphics Studios [4000+ Completed Orders!]

    I'd just like to thank kinaesthic again for making me such a nice sig.

    And he was nice enough to find it again after i lost the gfx from when my harddrive died :D thanks a lot man :) i will probably order again in the future.
     
< Looking for a good artist. | Need YouTube graphics work done >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site