Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP/money] Level 73 - 77 ranged

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by hash_burnswell, Jun 3, 2011.

  1. hash_burnswell

    hash_burnswell Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/money] Level 73 - 77 ranged

    Hello everyone. I'm looking to sell my rune pure/ranger guy. I started this character to be an f2p pker so I leveled some summoning. Now i decided to make my 1 def guy a member and pk. So i don't need this character. Strength is high so leveling and attack and def will be easy.

    This character would make a decent main for someone who got hacked or just started. I'm not looking to make alot of this character, mainly just don't want it to go to waste. Willing to do the middle man thing.

    I would prefer the code from a membership card from target I'm off work for the weekend and not getting paid till money. Also willing to take rsgp.

    [​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
     
  2. kayden2212

    kayden2212 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2010
    Posts:
    476
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/money] Level 73 - 77 ranged

    3m? hmm
     
  3. hash_burnswell

    hash_burnswell Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/money] Level 73 - 77 ranged

    Ill think about 3m. I had someone offer me a 30 day membership, so that is the leading bid atm.
     
  4. hash_burnswell

    hash_burnswell Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/money] Level 73 - 77 ranged

    bump.
    c'mon people 23 leather boots... this is a hot buy!
     
  5. hash_burnswell

    hash_burnswell Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP/money] Level 73 - 77 ranged

    Can't contact the person with the membership.
    3m is the winning bid. if there are no other offers in 24 hours its all yours Kayden.
     
< Buying a high level main - Paypal | Selling lvl 76, 94 mining >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site