Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Joetheho, May 10, 2011.

  1. Joetheho

    Joetheho Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    ohai dere i sel upgraeds huehuehue... Lol, jokes. Serious time.
    I sell upgrades. I go by SMS, and I sell them for the decent price of 9m each.
    Post here or PM me here on Sythe with your MSN.

    RULES:
    1. I will not go first, If you don't want to go first, we can use TeamViewer so I can enter the PIN in. I get two PINs per membership upgrade (I don't know if that's the same as the US because I live in Canada, although I heard the US gets one) to enter in before the account gets upgraded, so I'll enter the first one in, then you can pay me half, then I'll put in the second one and then you can pay me the other half. Easy process, less than 2 minutes. That's the only way I'm doing it with TeamViewer, and if you don't want to, then find someone else to buy it from.
    2. No scamming. Obviously. Unless you want your soul to be sucked out of your eye sockets by the Magic Upgrade Elemental, don't try anything. I'm very cautious of scammers and won't fall for anything.


    I haven't had a deal go wrong yet, and I'm hoping to keep it that way.
    Thanks, and enjoy.
    -Joe (Who regrets naming his account this four years ago)
     
  2. iNoobz

    iNoobz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    you scammed me before bud
     
  3. polabear345

    polabear345 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2010
    Posts:
    1,261
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    i will buy one :)

    add my msn in sig.
     
  4. Joetheho

    Joetheho Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    What are you talking about, Noobz? I haven't been here for two years.
    Pola: Cool, gimme a few minutes. Gotta go chop down a tree. xD I'll add you soon.
     
  5. Killer20022

    Killer20022 Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 10, 2011
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    I will buy one. Do you take Paypal? Thats the only way I can pay right now. I can go first if needed.

    Add me on MSN - [email protected]
     
  6. Joetheho

    Joetheho Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    Sorry Killer, I can't do PayPal at the moment. Soon as I can, I'll update the OP.
     
  7. Fire Monkey

    Fire Monkey Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

  8. Joetheho

    Joetheho Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    Cool, adding now.
     
  9. Joetheho

    Joetheho Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    Thanks Fire Monkey.
    Still have PINs in stock if people need them.
     
  10. Joetheho

    Joetheho Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    Bumping.
     
  11. Joetheho

    Joetheho Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    Bump.
     
  12. Joetheho

    Joetheho Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    I do have a paypal, although I just made it. I'm sixteen so I don't quite know how it works but I do have one.
    And yes, I'd be happy to go 50/50 on it if you're ok with that.
     
  13. Joetheho

    Joetheho Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Joe's Upgrades! 9m each![RSGP]

    Bawmp.
     
< Selling upgrades 8.5mil rs gold | Selling rs upgrade 8m (ignore other thread) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site