[RSGP] Buying 80 Attack pure

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I am Indian, May 19, 2011.

[RSGP] Buying 80 Attack pure
  1. Unread #1 - May 19, 2011 at 11:56 AM
  2. I am Indian
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2011
    Posts:
    448
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I am Indian Forum Addict
    Banned

    [RSGP] Buying 80 Attack pure

    Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy a pure account with 80 attack, and all other skills 1.

    If not all, at least, strength 1, def 1, pray 1, summoning 1.

    It should be 44 Combat level according to combat calculator. It can be a new account.

    All information should be provided about recovering the account.

    We'll do a recovery test.

    You'll go first or we'll use an OMM.

    I got 40 vouches in signature.

    Post the stats of the account below, and your prices.

    Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 19, 2011 at 12:40 PM
  4. HandOfAnge
    Joined:
    May 15, 2011
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    HandOfAnge Active Member
    Banned

    [RSGP] Buying 80 Attack pure

    =/ would probebly be easier to make a new account, then order zeals from someone. that being said i'd be happy to offer a zeal service ^^.
     
< Selling d claw rusher | Selling Good Boxing Staker >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site