[RSGP] Best Herb Cleaning Service!!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by TheViableThreat, May 5, 2012.

[RSGP] Best Herb Cleaning Service!!
  1. Unread #1 - May 5, 2012 at 5:14 PM
  2. TheViableThreat
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Posts:
    268
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheViableThreat Forum Addict

    [RSGP] Best Herb Cleaning Service!!

    I'm here to offer my herblore service to anyone who needs it.
    I can either bot your levels/cleans or I can hand do them.

    I can 99 percent guarantee that your account will not be banned in any way as I run a private script with so many failsafes, and I babysit it as well. For now I will only be cleaning herbs.


    If you just want levels we can discuss. On right now!

    I have gotten 99 herb on three accounts, two of mine, and one of my friend. Can show proof if necessary.

    FIRST THREE ORDERS FREE
    Nothing to significant, just wanting to help out. On now!
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 6, 2012 at 1:25 PM
  4. TheViableThreat
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Posts:
    268
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheViableThreat Forum Addict

    [RSGP] Best Herb Cleaning Service!!

    Bump!!! First Three FREEE
     
< notre's skilling services [first 30 orders are free] | Need someone to help me rush floors in dung >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site