Adblock breaks this site

Rsaccounttrader's OMM Application: Getting Proofs

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Rsaccounttrader, Aug 21, 2010.

  1. RsProd

    RsProd Hero
    $100 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2010
    Posts:
    7,984
    Referrals:
    34
    Sythe Gold:
    134
    Heidy (2) Easter 2013 Lawrence
    Rsaccounttrader's OMM Application: Getting Proofs

    Vouch for Rsaccounttrader - Exceptional candidate here.
     
  2. Scottay

    Scottay Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,653
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rsaccounttrader's OMM Application: Getting Proofs

    Vouch for Rsaccounttrader I think he is a great person, very trustworthy, and I think that he would make an outstanding OMM.
     
  3. Rsaccounttrader

    Rsaccounttrader Sythe Grandmaster
    rsaccounttrader Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,520
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rsaccounttrader's OMM Application: Getting Proofs

    Thanks guys! Good luck yourself, Scottay.
     
  4. n4n0

    n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2007
    Posts:
    14,206
    Referrals:
    66
    Sythe Gold:
    10,701
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)
    Rsaccounttrader's OMM Application: Getting Proofs

    Where are your proofs?
     
  5. Rsaccounttrader

    Rsaccounttrader Sythe Grandmaster
    rsaccounttrader Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2007
    Posts:
    3,520
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rsaccounttrader's OMM Application: Getting Proofs

    First sentence of the thread...
    I think imageshack pictures expire after 90 days so I'll upload them all when I finish my app. I have almost all on my laptop and some on my mac.
    If you don't believe I have them you can teamview me...(or actually just check my vouches)
     
< Question | How do people obtain steam accounts? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site