Adblock breaks this site

[RS3] 2595 total 120 magic 640m~ xp

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by Shroom, May 16, 2015.

  1. Shroom

    Shroom Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2007
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [RS3] 2595 total 120 magic 640m~ xp

    I haven't played this game in over a year now and am curious to see how much this account is worth.

    I don't have completionist cape however I have done most of the requirements with mainly just quests left.

    Thanks!
     
  2. GoldSale

    GoldSale Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 16, 2015
    Posts:
    399
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [RS3] 2595 total 120 magic 640m~ xp

    80$i say
     
  3. Justice1337

    Justice1337 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Posts:
    1,215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RS3] 2595 total 120 magic 640m~ xp

    $200 easily.
     
  4. Shroom

    Shroom Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2007
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [RS3] 2595 total 120 magic 640m~ xp

    Curious bump. I haven't played this game in years now and have no use for this account. Stats are the same as when I posted 2 years ago.

    E: Additional info - this used to be a maxed account with 120 dung. Any skills that have been released after divination have not been levelled. Account is 13/14 years old.
     
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
< PC on this account | Price check on preordered overwatch account lvl 440 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site