Adblock breaks this site

Need some leveling NOT BOTTED

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Trullen, Sep 28, 2013.

  1. Trullen

    Trullen Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2013
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need some leveling NOT BOTTED

    60-99 Strength, Attack, Defense
    I would prefer that this was done via slayer but doesn't have to be.
     
  2. Lets Slay

    Lets Slay Need RS07 Skilling? Pm Me!
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need some leveling NOT BOTTED

    A few questions.
    Is this RS3?
    Payment method?
    Time frame?
    Are you supplying everything needed?
     
  3. Trullen

    Trullen Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2013
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need some leveling NOT BOTTED

    RS 3
    Paypal or rs3 gp which ever you prefer.
    I will supply everything
    Time frame wise Best offer is 6 weeks but as long as it is not terrible long I am fine.
     
  4. Lets Slay

    Lets Slay Need RS07 Skilling? Pm Me!
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2012
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need some leveling NOT BOTTED

    Alright, I will check back on this thread in a few days and see if it is still needed and i will discuss it with you. I love slayer so it would be rather easy :p.
     
  5. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    Need some leveling NOT BOTTED

    We've talked :).
     
  6. ILikeSmoothHeads

    ILikeSmoothHeads Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2011
    Posts:
    803
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need some leveling NOT BOTTED

    I'll do this for you, skype: smooth.heads
     
  7. Downwardspiral

    Downwardspiral Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2010
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need some leveling NOT BOTTED

    Hello.

    Add my Skype: Torstolseeds and we can talk a little about the job and pricing if you don't mind.
     
< [RS3] 15-47 agil, 25-53 thieving [RS3] | Oldscape07 | Webclient - 24/7 | 460+ atm Online! - NEED STAFF >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site