RS3 131 CB for sale

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by jordanmc, Apr 28, 2015.

RS3 131 CB for sale
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 28, 2015 at 2:17 AM
  2. jordanmc
    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2015
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jordanmc Newcomer

    RS3 131 CB for sale

    I'm selling my account, it's fairly new so logging in with the original email is required (I've been told this is basically just a username now, I can change to a new email).

    It's got 2 1/2 months membership left and some decent stats, wanting skins on csgo or IRL


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    I'll post a pic of ban meter later, the only offence is 24 hour mute.
     
< High value account, ~4-5 bil bound | Selling my AMAZING main! Korasi, 125 cb, 99 prayer 82 dung! DIRT CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site