Adblock breaks this site

[RS]Selling Level 123 Maxed Turmoil Zerker

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by ATLthrashers, May 15, 2011.

  1. ATLthrashers

    ATLthrashers Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 15, 2011
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RS]Selling Level 123 Maxed Turmoil Zerker

    RSGP ONLY

    Statistics -
    [​IMG]

    Quest Points -
    [​IMG]

    New Prayers -
    [​IMG]

    Combat Level -
    [​IMG]

    Although I am new I have no intentions of scamming. I am tired of killing everyone in the wild, and I have decided to start up a new account.

    PM me VIA IRC /query dejavu_1taly or VIA Sythe Forums. Thanks.
     
  2. thebudmo2

    thebudmo2 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2011
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RS]Selling Level 123 Maxed Turmoil Zerker

    what do u want for it? and i have a125 main if u would like to put that in the trade it has piety
     
  3. ATLthrashers

    ATLthrashers Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 15, 2011
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RS]Selling Level 123 Maxed Turmoil Zerker

    RSGP, sorry I failed to mention that. I don't want to swap accounts.
     
  4. ATLthrashers

    ATLthrashers Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 15, 2011
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RS]Selling Level 123 Maxed Turmoil Zerker

    Bump.
     
  5. shooter_x

    shooter_x Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Posts:
    596
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RS]Selling Level 123 Maxed Turmoil Zerker

    msn? im interested
     
< PAYPAL LV123 3ltr name-99 str/magic/hunter/firemaking 95att/96hp | [RSGP/PAYPAL]selling a lvl 125main >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site