Rs Is Boss

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Grave, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Rs Is Boss
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 13, 2008 at 6:40 PM
  2. Grave
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Posts:
    5,305
    Referrals:
    162
    Sythe Gold:
    49,778
    Discord Unique ID:
    895547875277299712
    Discord Username:
    grave#9889
    Pizza Muncher Brony (3) MushyMuncher (2) Le Monkey (2) Not sure if srs or just newfag... Bojack Penguin (2) Wubba Lubba Dub Dub (2) Gohan has AIDS (2) Dunce
    Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME Yellow rat

    Grave #1 preferred sexual partner of Ciara "5/5" -New York Times
    $5 USD Donor

    Rs Is Boss

    A scammer's a scammer, no matter who he is. Today I'm reporting my very good friend, Rs Is Boss.

    Here's him admitting it:
    [​IMG]

    I have 40 pictures of the conversation of my friend being scammed by him, but I won't bother posting them because I think the above evidence is enough. He has tons of scam accusal on his pin thread, which you can see here. I thought these accusations were BS until today where my other friend said he was scammed by him.

    Here's his e-mail on his signature...

    [​IMG]

    Currently uploading the 40 screenshots...
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 13, 2008 at 11:40 PM
  4. Cfrey
    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2007
    Posts:
    636
    Referrals:
    34
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Cfrey Apprentice
    Banned

    Rs Is Boss

    Don't worry about it he will be banned.
     
< Selling lvl 38 ranger, not bad | Selling Statius Legs >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site