Adblock breaks this site

Rs froze

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by I Got Munnyz, Aug 9, 2011.

  1. I Got Munnyz

    I Got Munnyz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2011
    Posts:
    527
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rs froze

    Rs froze and i got logged out for some reason, i think it happened to everyone
     
  2. Sartana

    Sartana Guru

    Joined:
    May 26, 2011
    Posts:
    1,203
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Rs froze

    Yeah same here. I thought I got banned or something LOL paniced
     
  3. Revolight

    Revolight Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2011
    Posts:
    2,431
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rs froze

    Um....ever heard of a system update? Either that or lag/internet problems.
     
  4. slysteeler

    slysteeler Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,177
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Rs froze

    Never mind freezing, the whole game has bloody crashed!
     
  5. ll champion

    ll champion Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    3,743
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    628
    Discord Unique ID:
    264479690293641217
    Discord Username:
    Ll champion
    Lumpy Space Princess
    Rs froze

    Yeah, but everything is fine now. Thread can be closed now.

    Edit: This will take a minute, no need to make a thread about it.
     
  6. Im Zoe

    Im Zoe Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rs froze

    I'm trying to play RuneScape and it just doesn't work its happened so many times wow so many updates.
     
  7. jmoney919

    jmoney919 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rs froze

    it's not back even now.
    I'm trying both the client and the browser.

    was right in the middle of a dungeon...
     
  8. Novaray

    Novaray Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 28, 2011
    Posts:
    941
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rs froze

    It's due to the update
     
  9. Quadro

    Quadro Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rs froze

  10. Herman Li

    Herman Li Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    2,373
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rs froze

  11. CheeseyChicken

    CheeseyChicken Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 13, 2011
    Posts:
    632
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rs froze

    Server failed again
     
< Rare but undesirable | What weapon is this? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site