Rs 2007 100m!

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Ceburn, Jan 7, 2014.

Rs 2007 100m!
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 7, 2014 at 3:17 AM
  2. Ceburn
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2013
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

    Ceburn Newcomer

    Rs 2007 100m!

    Hey everyone. I'd like to sell my RS 2007 gold. I'm currently selling at 2.8/M. I'm open to offers as well.

    Please post on this thread and add my skype Ikonik1337.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 7, 2014 at 3:35 AM
  4. VowOFSilence
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2013
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox

    VowOFSilence dancing for gold pl0x
    $50 USD Donor New

    Rs 2007 100m!

    posting to contact, 2.7 + payed fees
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 7, 2014 at 4:19 AM
  6. GuddaGudda120
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2014
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GuddaGudda120 Newcomer
    Banned

    Rs 2007 100m!

    He's a scammer. Will say he will use MM, but when I get a MM he will ignore you and not talk again. TWC!
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 7, 2014 at 4:21 AM
  8. Ceburn
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2013
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

    Ceburn Newcomer

    Rs 2007 100m!


    Not sure who you are. You 1. Never posted. You 2. Never got a MM. 3. You're not paypal verified. Go report me then.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 7, 2014 at 4:23 AM
  10. GuddaGudda120
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2014
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GuddaGudda120 Newcomer
    Banned

    Rs 2007 100m!

    I got a MM. I have a verified PP. You ignored me when I asked you for MM.
     
< Selling 12m 07 For rs3 | [SWAP] Swapping MY 1m osrs gp for 8m rs3 gp [Vouched] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site